2. EnglishTurn

Happy Birthday Thread

Thank you very much!
  3. EnglishTurn

CONTEST The 2023 Masters Contest and Thread

Brooks Koepka with the W!
  4. EnglishTurn

Major Changes Coming to the PGA Tour in 2024

I thought JT and Rory said it was all about the legacy and not the money?
  5. EnglishTurn

EXPERIENCE The 2023 Srixon Experience

The Divide balls are the greatest thing since slice bread for putting practice. Tried to use one during a round once and it was way to distracting.
  6. EnglishTurn

What type of golf bag do you use?

Look at the Big Max bags. Not a big player on the market yet but they are great for the price. I have the hybrid bag and it easy to care and waterproof. All for $179. Their push carts are an even better value.
  7. EnglishTurn

Divots are GUR

I'd like to get Paul Casey's opinion on this subject.
  8. EnglishTurn

Guest in your house / behavior

If she is a good friend of your wife then I would ask your wife to inform her how out of line she was by cooking in your kitchen and lecturing your children.
  9. EnglishTurn

Also show her a video of how they offer chicken sashimi on Japan. Also medium cooked chicken teppanyaki.
  10. EnglishTurn

I would go to dinner at their house next time and cook my own food once they are done. But I'm petty when someone comes to my home and acts like an A hole.
  11. EnglishTurn

Nintendo Fans

That coffee table is pretty sweet also.
  12. EnglishTurn

New from NOLA - Live in Orlando

Welcome to THP! I live in Hahnville but will be traveling to Orlando in September to watch the Noles destroy LSwhoo. Orlando is a fun town.
  13. EnglishTurn

New Project x/True Temper shaft brand?

When can we expect more info on the new driver shaft brand from True Temper? Saw Keegan hint to something on Instagram.
Back