Recent content by eponfan

1. eponfan

Callaway driver adapters: where to buy?

Actually was hoping for OEM. Thank you! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. eponfan

Callaway driver adapters: where to buy?

Hi, I was wondering where everyone is buying quality aftermarket Callaway adapters? I recently purchased a few from “Shaft Connect” and they did not include screws, so was looking for an alternative. Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. eponfan

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

Same here! Sometimes you just stumble upon the perfect marriage of shaft and head…I’m just about to test my GD AD DI/BB, Fuji Ventus Blue Velocore, Fuji Speeder Evo IV and Diamana BF shafts in my TD. Thing is, the swing weight is too light in the standard 2g & 14g setup, so I’m waiting on...
  4. eponfan

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Bought 12g, 16g and 18g head weights for my SMOKE [emoji843][emoji843][emoji843] driver to get the swing weight up when I experiment with various shafts I have (GD DI-6, MCA BF-60, Fuji Speeder661 Evo IV and Ventus Blue Velocore 5s). Also bought a 30g Hireko Golf Counterweight for my Nippon...
  5. eponfan

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

Thank you for this info., it is incredibly helpful! [emoji120] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. eponfan

Attaching steel shaft to FW adapter tip

Yes, I’m planning to used med. grit to give it a nice, rough surface![emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. eponfan

Thank you[emoji120], that’s what I was planning to do even though I am pulling it from another head. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. eponfan

WTB WTB: COBRA KING SZ SPEEDZONE TOUR Fairway Wood head weights

Hello, I’m looking for an 8g and 10g head weight for my COBRA SPEEDZONE Tour Fairway Wood. Please let me know what you have. Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. eponfan

It is indeed a .335. Thank you for the confirmation![emoji120] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. eponfan

I ordered a NIPPON 85g steel Fairway Wood shaft that I would like try in my COBRA 3W. Given that it’s a steel shaft, would I need to do anything different when installing the adapter tip vs. a graphite shaft? I use 12-hour cure time epoxy so… Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks...
  11. eponfan

Picked up a Greyson “Cherokee” polo in Dahlia, never had a purple golf shirt and this one really pops with the contrasting collar/sleeves!
  12. eponfan

Just bought this head cover for my AI SMOKE 🔹🔹🔹 driver when it arrives.
  13. eponfan

WTB WTB: Weight kit for Bridgestone J715/J815/TourB XD driver

MODS - please close this post. Thank you.
  14. eponfan

WTB WTB: Weight kit for Bridgestone J715/J815/TourB XD driver

Hi, I’m looking for the weight kit compatible with Bridgestone J715/J815/TourB XD drivers. Please let me know what you have. Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. eponfan

[Japan-Only] Mitsubishi Diamana B-Series 60s driver shaft w/ion-coating Flowerband Graphics

[Japan-Only] Mitsubishi Diamana B-Series 60s driver shaft w/ion-coating Flowerband Graphics Condition: 9.9/10. Purchased new, 1x pull. Flex: Stiff-flex . Weight: 64g. Length = 44.25” .335 diameter. Super-smooth through the hit and mid–launch/mid-spin. Grip: GolfPride Tour Velvet. Price...
Back