Recent content by ericm007

1. ericm007

White Dogwood is a poorly designed hole

I guess I'm getting old, I remember watching players hit fairway woods into 13 and 15 in the 80s and 90s, IIRC it was still pretty exciting. Hole 11 to me is a very risky/little reward hole, if you need to take the risk do so, though I think most times you shouldn't.
  2. ericm007

Stick to watching regular tour events and you should be happy.
  3. ericm007

Scottie Scheffler wins the 2024 Masters, WITB

Hmm, do I need another Spider? Guess not, I moved on to the X5 I used the Itsy Bitsy for about 5 years, long before most PGA players been ever thought of using Spiders, except of course Harman, he's still sticking to the original Spider.
  4. ericm007

I like the hole, you have to know your limitations, and pick the proper spots to be aggressive, 11 ain't it. Here's what some guy that had a bridge named after him once said. If you ever see my approach shot on the green there, “you’ll know I missed my second shot.” Ben Hogan Hogan always...
  5. ericm007

WTB: Aldila RIP Alpha Red Eye Driver Shaft

I just checked and I have a Rip Alpha 70 stiff in great shape 43-7/8" long, IIRC it played about 45-1/4" in my G400 Lst driver. Let me know if you're interested.
  6. ericm007

For Sale Ping iBlade Blue Dot 4-PW / Nippon Modus 105 Stiff

Can you add pictures of the faces? Thanks.
  7. ericm007

FS: Ping G425 Heads - 17.5 Wood, 4Hybrid and Adjustable

PM sent for hybrid. Thanks, Eric
  8. ericm007

The golf ball way back machine - pick one

Remembered this and dug it out.
  9. ericm007

The golf ball way back machine - pick one

Strata was a favorite, as was TF zbalata, was another, IIRC. Of course with the square grooves back then, you would shred the cover on the zbalata.:(
  10. ericm007

For Sale Scotty Cameron Phantom X5

I'll take it.Pm on the way
  11. ericm007

WTB - .355 shaft set for i210 project

Thanks for the offer, but those are not quite what I'm looking for weight wise. Take care, Eric
  12. ericm007

WTB - .355 shaft set for i210 project

Hello, Still looking 1-31-23 I’m looking for a good set of .355 tip graphite shafts for a Ping i210 winter project. I need shafts that will make .5” over standard length. I’m in between flexes so, 4-PW stiff that I could maybe soft step or a 5-pw set that is .5” over already. Top choices...
  13. ericm007

WTB .355 graphite shafts

Hi, I'll keep these in mind. Thanks for the offer. Eric
  14. ericm007

WTB .355 graphite shafts

I may be interested depending on length and price. Shoot me a PM when you have that info. Thanks, Eric
  15. ericm007

WTB .355 graphite shafts

Hello, 1-14-23 Still looking for shafts!!! I’m looking for a good set of .355 tip graphite shafts for a Ping i210 winter project. I need shafts that will make .5” over standard length. I’m in between flexes so, 4-PW stiff that I could maybe soft step or a 5-pw set that is .5” over...
Back