Recent content by erock9174

1. erock9174

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

It’s a bummer too cause to accommodate the longer length it seems cobra has lightened the heads a bit. Last years drivers were around 198-200g without tip. This year all the ones I’ve seen come in around 196-197g. Not a lot but for those of us that like shorter builds it’s nice not to have to...
  2. erock9174

New Family of TaylorMade Spider Putters

Anyone know of the neon limey yellow will be avail in limited release again ? Missed out the first time around.
  3. erock9174

Cobra Mallet Putter?

J-Duf testing a new model out
  4. erock9174

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

Yeah. Now that it’s warming up here. The outdoor place around here, I was able to hit the regular RAD a couple weeks ago and it was a bit erratic for me. Want to try out the XB and XD there. Also with my gamer shafts (both at 45”). These 46” shafts with cobra drivers this year are nuts.
  5. erock9174

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong. I’ve been testing the XD and XB 10,5 heads lofted to 11.5 with the Riptide CB 50g 5.5. every time on a GC2 it’s like 14-15* launch which I like but extremely low spin. Like today they were 1300-1500. I thought it was maybe some phony monitor numbers but picked...
  6. erock9174

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong. I’ve been testing the XD and XB 10,5 heads lofted to 11.5 with the Riptide CB 50g 5.5. every time on a GC2 it’s like 14-15* launch which I like but extremely low spin. Like today they were 1300-1500. I thought it was maybe some phony monitor numbers but picked...
  7. erock9174

Information/Opinions on Wedges for a High Capper

I’m all about the forgiving wedge. I play my set Cobra T-rail wedges in the aW and SW Then go to a CBX 60* for all things chipping and a Callaway Sure Out 64* for high shots and bunker play. and today picked up this puppy. Hummingbird 70*. It makes my CBX look tiny
  8. erock9174

Average swing speed golfer tests G425, Epic Max, and SiM2 Max

I don’t think she centered any of the shots. Ping was toe side too and the Sim2 high on the face. I think the shaft was too long
  9. erock9174

New driver and irons

Corectamundo
  10. erock9174

My guess is as long as they had it at a normal 45.5 or so length, the Sim2 and Epic would have swing weighted around normal D2/3. The G425 head comes in a bit heavier and that shaft to my knowledge is not counter balanced. So the Ping likely swing weighted around a D5-D6 which is heavy...
  11. erock9174

I posted the same thing in the comments. I think TM reads her swing speed on the low side. She was up around 129-130 ball which is probably more like 89-91 mph depending on strike. But I put in the comments that for 130 mph ball I am not sure you want sub 2k spin levels. I know they chose...
  12. erock9174

For Sale Tour Edge E521 5 and 6 Ironwoods

@Steve2100 reached out last night and wanted them. Waiting on payment though. If he backs out @Scorpion12 would be next in line. yeah price includes Shipping.
  13. erock9174

Srixon ZX4 Irons

Was reading the home page article and was a little confused. Are these fully forged or just a forged face ?
  14. erock9174

For Sale Tour Edge E521 5 and 6 Ironwoods

Last call. May trade them in tomorrow.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in