Recent content by esg777

1. esg777

Tiger not exempt for upcoming US Open

He will get the exemption for the US Open. I know for the business of PGA and the Majors they need Tiger. He is a shell of himself and not competitive at all. When does he hang it up or is he just going to play majors? I just think that nasty leg injury has compromised too much to be a...
  2. esg777

The Official 2023 - 2024 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

I agree with you. I am feeling good about the playoffs. I love that Schneider and Miller are playing together. The key to any teams success in the playoffs is goaltending. I like are chances with Igor
  3. esg777

i am not sold on that. Vegas has mackinnon favored
  4. esg777

Sock tan

I wear no show socks and mosat people do not see my feet lol and I honestly do not care. The professional golfers with the hat tan. I just do not get those guys sitting outside and try to even that tan out
  5. esg777

Mackinnon will win the MVP with 138 points vs Kuch's 144 points. I'm a Rangers fan and Panarin with an amazing season will not even be a finalist
  6. esg777

It is not a good look if he doesn't win the MVP. He has 54 more points then Point. Without Kuch there is no way they Lightning make the playoffs
  7. esg777

NHL Team Moving?

if you want hear really good info about why they are moving listen to this week Spittin Chiclets podcast and Frank Seravalli. He does a great job breaking explains why this happening.
  8. esg777

Kuch should win the MVP but he won’t because of the Canadian bias and the hate for Russian players
  9. esg777

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats - You are Headed to the Victory Cup with Mizuno Golf

Congrats!!! There is nothing like waking to being selected to a THP event and your inbox explodes lol.
  10. esg777

NHL Team Moving?

This is not surprising to me at all. Utah has expressed interest in having an NHL team and has the arena for a team asap. The Coyotes ownership has some type of land bid for a new arena and will find out if they got it june. The NHL commissioner wants to have a team Arizona it is the 14th...
  11. esg777

EXPERIENCE 2024 Shaft Up #2 with UST Mamiya

Congrats @mainefootwedge!! Have a great time.
  12. esg777

Men's 7 inch Inseam Golf Shorts

Bonobos 8 inch shorts are amazing. I have 3 pairs that are least 7 years old and still in great shape. They are more expensive then most shorts but the quality is amazing
  13. esg777

Tour Event The 2024 Masters Contest and Thread Sponsored by Cobra Golf

He looked really good yesterday in his practice round.
  14. esg777

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya

reading this post make you realize just how amazing this community is.
Back