Recent content by Evok

1. Evok

WTB - 2017 TM M2 driver, 10.5

In the market for an m2 driver, figured id see whats out there. Im open to just the head too if someone has that option. Let me know, thanks.
  2. Evok

High end office chairs

Been searching for a nice ergonomic office chair for awhile now and was curious what you guys had? Ive sat on crappy $50-100 chairs for wayyyy too long now and my back is hating it. Ive been eyeing chairs like the Steelcase Leap or Herman Miller Aeron as they seem to be very popular. What are...
  3. Evok

The Pets Thread

Been awhile since ive posted in here. Had a cancer scare but luckily we caught it quick enough to be completely removed, It only reach stage 2 thank god but was a very scary situation. The vet wanted to be aggressive with the surgery to make sure everything was out so 30+ stitches and some...
  4. Evok

Skiing

Sold my old boots because someone was offering me more than they were worth lol so i just picked these bad boys up, really excited. They're Krypton pros which is a pretty aggressive boot but that's what i like. Need to get my liners molded still
  5. Evok

Oban Shafts Thread

I know we have some individual Oban threads but i thought it would be nice to have one big one for everything Oban. Anyways to start things off, ive been going back and forth with a Kiyoshi gold in my driver and was wondering if anyone has compared it to the purple? I want that high launch but...
  6. Evok

WITB: EVOK

I like the idea of this new witb so here's mine. Nothing new this year, figured id save my money for more lessons lol ive got a setup decent enough to take me a long ways imo. Been playing around with the Kiyoshi gold in my driver currently but i still use the Grandura 550 on and off. I...
  7. Evok

Carpet putting king?

So I've been putting on the carpet a bunch this winter and have noticed some stuff. I seem to hit my target on the carpet quite often, even switching to different carpets and locations. It would appear that my ability to make a decent stroke or consistent stroke is there and I feel my setup must...
  8. Evok

Dave Mirra suicide?

Please tell me this isn't true!!! Reports are saying he's found dead from a self inflicted gunshot wound. That's freaking horrible as he's a legend and someone I grew up watching. Dammit http://wncn.com/2016/02/04/bmx-icon-dave-mirra-dead-at-41/
  9. Evok

Kobe: Top 10 best?

So I saw an article on espn saying that Kobe is not one of the 10 best of all time. Thought it would be fun to start a discussion, yes or no? Let's keep it civil and based on his stats on the court.
  10. Evok

Yogurt Fans?

Anyone else love yogurt? I absolutely love it and eat it all the time. Fresh fruit and some granola = awesome! If I'm not making my own, our local Wegmans has an Organic Greek that I really enjoy. Makes for some great protein and i also like it in a shake or smoothie. Anyone else?
  11. Evok

Organized golf bag?

Just cleaned and organized my bag because I hate when it's messy and I can't find anything. I like to keep everything in specific pockets so i know exactly where it is. Gamer balls in one pocket, shag in another. Short tees and long tees separted. Gloves, ball markers, sun tan lotion, all that...
  12. Evok

WTT: B330rx for Z Star XV

Hey guys i forgot to add pictures to my last thread. Ive got some new 2014 B330rx laying around and was wondering if anyone had any Z Star XV's they'd want to trade. Could do all 12 or just some sleeves if you want. Tour yellow preferred. Thanks
  13. Evok

Breaking news: Miss Piggy and Kermit split up!

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/miss-piggy-and-kermit-the-frog-break-up/ This showed up in my feed of important news hahaha hopefully they can find happiness. [emoji23]
  14. Evok

What are you building? (Club style)

No sweat huh? After I did my first set i couldn't believe how easy it was! Cant believe i paid some box store as much as i did before haha. Never again
  15. Evok

Guy shoots 57 with 3 aces

Saw this on fb earlier. Apparently a retired marine shot 57 with 3 holes in 1 at Laurel Hills in Virginia. Seems crazy to me haha I couldn't imagine http://www.golfchannel.com/news/golf-central-blog/va-golfer-makes-three-aces-shoots-57/?cid=twitter-gc-a-va-golfer-makes-three-aces-shoots-57-062615
Back