Recent content by F.N.G

1. F

Worst Club Tech Name?

Not in golfing world but for me, it deserves a honorable mention. Transition mountain bikes came out with an internal frame guid system called TITS as in tube in tube system.
  2. F

Best Iron Finish?

Agree 100% callaway has the finish game figured out.
  3. F

Cantlay and Ping?

So many birdie putts today it was unreal how well he was doing with approach shots.
  4. F

Tour Event 2024 RBC Heritage

How can they? They are all on liv.
  5. F

Project X LZ Steel Shafts

I have black in a set of MP20 mbs and it held up great. Played them for a season with no issues. Have a black vokey t grind with the black shaft (Batman wedge) I played since normal folks could order them and the shaft is not showing any wear of anything from the bag rub.
  6. F

Colorado Members thread

Just realized I will be in Scottsdale next weekend to get my ping experience fittin the following Wednesday. I can’t wait to play with you fellas this year though. I will keep an eye on this tread.
  7. F

Colorado Members thread

Let me see if I can do the 27th. When do you need to know 100% in or not?
  8. F

Tee up Wedges on Par-3s?

on anything 9i and below on a short par 3, I make a little grass tee and hit it off that. The old hit the ground softly till it makes it pop up a tiny bit and set it on that. I am sure there is a name for it but I don’t know.
  9. F

All Rounds Should Be Four Hours or Less

Would depend on Carts or no carts, length of separation of green and next tee. Also how hard is the course a 150 slope with lots of separation between holes that is hilly and walking a 4.5 hr rounds is acceptable. But the bench mark “should” be 4 hours and definitely nothing over 5.
  10. F

RIP OJ

He’ll just got a little more crowded.
  11. F

New Road House movie, are you in?

Yeah, that was BAD
  12. F

Are spiked shoes necessary anymore?

For my John Rahm style short swing all the power comes from the feet. I need all the help I can get. No Scotty style dance moves here
  13. F

Brand Talk: What comes to mind when you think of PING?

Ping = fitting/ engineering to me. Blue print s and t are the only ping irons I have thought looked good.
  14. F

2024 Masters limited edition thread

Been pretty weak this year sadly. Hopefully I will find something I can’t live without again this year.
  15. F

How long does it take for you to get loose?

To swing the club or to play golf…. Those two a mutual exclusive for me. I am war am up to speed in about 10-15 swings and can hold a pretty consistent swing speed after that. Playing golf, well that takes 5-8 holes before I get into the rhythm of the round. I can shorten this by having a...
Back