Recent content by fairband

1. fairband

Drive Thru vs Walk in Take Out?

Mostly go in and eat, I like eating my food while it is hot.
  2. fairband

Can You Game a Ball with a Logo?

I like it, helps to identify my ball. Especially if I’m playing at a course where the fairways run side by side and someone tries to grab it.
  3. fairband

Plaid Shorts and Pants

I’m in on shorts but pants is too much.
  4. fairband

SWAG Putters Thread

Don’t miss the Easter release today.
  5. fairband

SWAG Putters Thread

That’s the first putter that jumps off the page for me, she’s a beaut.
  6. fairband

SWAG Putters Thread

I’m not really a fan of the putters but these head covers have been amazing.
  7. fairband

The 2017-2018 NCAA Basketball thread

The games have started and it's time for some college hoops talk.
  8. fairband

Official THP Event Pondering Thread

I ponder every event but number one with a bullet right now is the Wilson prototype event. I have my wife to thank for getting more involved in events as she was the one who pushed me to go to the Tour Van stop in Des Moines. Now I I wish I didn't have to work so I could go to them all.
  9. fairband

rogt =great seller

Purchased a fairway wood from him and it shipped fast and packed for safety. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.
  10. fairband

Minnesota man plays all 526 MN courses

Maybe something to shoot for in your home state. Here is the story of the man that just golfed all 526 courses in Minnesota, from the Pioneer Press. Call it golfing kismet. The end game for Minnesota's king of recreational golf was played out Thursday afternoon at the Minnesota course that...
  11. fairband

What are you building? (Club style)

My Si5 showed up today so now I need to figure out what I want to do with it, it is one of the belly putter specials from Golfsmith.
  12. fairband

2.5 hour rounds, would it work for your course?

A local website sponsored yet another take on pace of plays issues this past weekend, it was featured on Golf.com here is the story: Is speeding up the pace of play the fastest way to grow the game? A quick test of the concept showed promising results. The experiment took place Saturday at...
  13. fairband

How far would you drive for a free round?

I ask this question because if you go to the Minnesota Golf Show you receive ten free rounds of golf. The courses are all fairly nice, but I have only used two or three a year because the courses vary from 12 miles to 84 miles away from my house. The rounds come with restrictions, first off you...
Back