Recent content by Fairway2Green

1. Fairway2Green

WTT- Srixon Z-Star 10.5* Driver Head for a 9*

I have a 10.5* Z-Star Driver that I would love to trade for a 9* head. The 10.5* is just too much loft for me. The head is in great shape. I don't really care what shape the 9* head is in compared to mine as long as it's not in really bad shape.
  2. Fairway2Green

FS Miyazaki Kusala Black w/ R9/R11 Adapter

I have a Miyazaki Kusala Black 72 gram stiff shaft with a Taylormade R9/R11 adapter on it. It also has a red Golf Pride NDMC grip on it. I'd like $150 for it. PM me if you're interested. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Fairway2Green

WTB R11 or R9 Driver Head

I'm dying to find a used R11 or R9 driver head to put on my Kusala Black shaft I have with the TM adapter already on it. I don't need a headcover or anything. Let me know if you have one you're willing to get rid of. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Fairway2Green

Thinned Shots

My only misses seem to be thinned shots. I'm wondering is this from not focusing on and through impact enough or something else? I rarely practice, but I plan on changing that. I can take some video of my swings if that would make it easier to diagnosis the problem. Thanks for your time and...
  5. Fairway2Green

Clearwater/Tampa THPers??

What courses are in your area?
  6. Fairway2Green

Bump bump with all the new users.
  7. Fairway2Green

WTB Cobra S2 LV S3 Sleeve Adapter

If anyone has a Cobra sleeve adapter they're willing to sell, please contact me. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Tristan
  8. Fairway2Green

WTB Used Z-Star 9* Stiff

I really would like to buy a used Srixon Z-Star 9* driver with the stiff Dromos shaft in it. If anyone is interested in selling theirs, send me a PM please.
  9. Fairway2Green

FS/FT Adams A7 5-PW/Callaway Diablo Octane Tour 8.5*

I'm selling my 5-PW set of Adams A7 with True Temper Players Lite Stiff Shafts. These irons are in great shape. The only blemish is on the 7 iron. Saturday night I went to a cheap driving range with some buddies and when I was trying to scoop a ball off the concrete onto the match I made a...
  10. Fairway2Green

Need Help Choosing Iron Shafts

I need to decide on shafts for the Nike VR Pro Combo testing and I'm having a hard time deciding between the KBS Tour Black Nickel shafts in stiff flex or the Nippon NS Pro 950 GH shafts in stiff flex. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm 1/2" short and 1* flat for L&L. My 6 iron SS is...
  11. Fairway2Green

Wait Until AMollerud Answers Ask The Pro Questions to Post in the Thread

I see a bunch of new people answering the Ask The Pro questions before Andy has a chance to answer them today. I just wanted to let everyone know that THP likes the thread to be kept clean until Andy has a chance to answer the question. Welcome to THP and enjoy!!! I didn't find a sticky or...
  12. Fairway2Green

FS/FT P90X

I have the full P90X workout plan which includes: 12 DVDs, Nutritional Plan book with daily journal, three resistance bands, two resistance band handles, and the pull-up bar. I'm willing to sell just the DVDs and Nutritional Plan with daily journal for $90. If you would like the whole deal...
  13. Fairway2Green

FS/T (Callaway, Adams, Ping, Cleveland)

I'm willing to sell or trade any or all of these clubs. I'm really dying to get a Mashie M1 and a Z-Star driver in my bag. I'll listen to any offer, so don't be shy. 1) Callaway Diablo Octane Tour 8.5* w/ Project X 6.0 shaft ($160) 2) Adams Speedline 9032ti 14.5* w/ an Aldila Voodoo...
  14. Fairway2Green

Seeing all these posts about fellow THPers getting together and playing peaked my interest in seeing if there were any in the Clearwater/Tampa area that would like to get together and play a round somewhere. Anybody interested?
  15. Fairway2Green

FT Nike CCI Forged 3-PW/Callaway FT-9/Cobra Baffler TWS 18*/Cleveland 588 56*

I have a Callaway FT-9 Tour Draw 9.5* with a Graphite Design YS+6 R350 shaft for sale. I can give you any other pictures from any angles you would like just ask me. I left the original headcover at Avila and never got it back. I can give you the Tampa Rays headcover I have on it if you need...
Back