Recent content by Faiz

1. Faiz

TaylorMade BRNR Mini Driver

You are right, looked at a clear photo of an 11.5 and it looks the same [emoji1417] Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  2. Faiz

TaylorMade BRNR Mini Driver

Looks like it says 9.5° [emoji2375] Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  3. Faiz

Happy Birthday Thread

Happy birthday @Slowmo and @Mikey D [emoji3060] Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  4. Faiz

Happy Birthday Thread

Thanks so much everyone! Had some awesome plans to go play at Cleeve Hill here in England but sadly I'm ill today. [emoji22] Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  5. Faiz

The 59 Watch Thread

He lipped out a 10 footer on the last and looked devastated! Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  6. Faiz

Would Smart Sole Lower Your Scores?

The 58° is an unbelievable club for me. My go to club from 100 yards and in. Extremely repeatable and accurate and no need to get cute with it. I have other wedges for that. It is also fairly versatile as you can play it back in the stance or come across for a very high ball. I don't use it out...
  7. Faiz

Cleveland Smart Sole 4 Black Satin Wedges

And me, keep checking everywhere but nothing to be seen. The only thing I've seen is that Cleveland no longer has its own website here, it's like Cleveland Golf is hosted on the Dunlop site which is a shame. Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  8. Faiz

How much of your handicap index would you give up to play “aspirational” clubs?

None, I have no issue playing anything that's going to help me get to a lower score. Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  9. Faiz

Cleveland Smart Sole 4 Black Satin Wedges

Interesting, still loving my 58°. I can't foresee myself not having one in the bag, like cheating. Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  10. Faiz

Mizuno M Craft 4-5-6 Putters

I couldn't sell mine, replaced in the bag with a DF2. 1 but remains to be seen if it'll be better than the V! Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  11. Faiz

2019 Callaway PM Grind Wedge

Really miss mine. Never found anything as good again. Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  12. Faiz

Callaway Releases Big Bertha B21 Driver

Fed up with my driving inaccuracy so I've bought a 9.0° from the bay. Always wished I had bought this driver way back in 2021 but my fitter said no way to it being a fit for me which I regret not just trying. Anyway will see how it goes when it comes but I hope it is the driver that this thread...
  13. Faiz

The Beer Thread

Had one of these the other day, super smooth. Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
  14. Faiz

How many putter brands have you actually played a round with?

Fun topic! Tried to put in order but difficult to remember exactly that far back. Dunlop junior set Wilson x1 Macgregor x2 STX x1 Odyssey x1 Ben Hogan & Bettinardi x1 Scotty Cameron x1 TaylorMade x1 Ping x many Seemore x3 My own made x2 Mizuno x1 Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
  15. Faiz

1 putter for 2022

Still absolutely in love with my Mizuno V. Such a beautiful putter, its super small yet I've never putted better. Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
Back