Recent content by fastbasser

1. fastbasser

WTB Wilson D200 13 degree driver

I'm looking for a 13 degree Wilson D200 driver. Any out there? Thanks
  2. fastbasser

For Sale TaylorMade RSI-1 irons, 5-A wedge Reg Graphite shafts

I have for sale an extremely lightly used set of RSI-1 irons, 5- A wedge. These are regular flex with graphite shafts. I upgraded to the Winn DriTac grips.. $500 plus the ride.. Thanks
  3. fastbasser

grip solvent??

Which of the grip solvents set up a little slower? Doing things my way, I need a little more time to get them straight.. Thanks in advance.
  4. fastbasser

Wedge Shaft weights??

I have a pair of Vokey SM5 wedges with steel shafts. My irons are Speed Blades with 65G Graphite shafts.. My questions are this,,,, Are wedge shafts normally heavier than other irons? Will swapping the wedge shafts to the lighter 65g shafts adversely effect them? Thanks and have a Happy New...
  5. fastbasser

Squeaky Foot Joys....... :-(

I have been using Foot Joys for years.. The last couple of years I "moved up" to the Tours.. I love them with one exception..... They squeak like I have a cat toy in my shoes when I walk... None of the "less expensive" (Contours, Sports) shoes have done this in the past. I have had to go to my...
  6. fastbasser

tip size??

Can .370 tips be re sized to fit a .355 head? Thanks guys..
  7. fastbasser

Handicaps/sandbagging revisited.....

Though I'm down with an injury (again), I stopped by our clubs pub to have lunch with the boys after our golf league. While we were there, one of the league officials brought out the days "money winners".. To no surprise, most of the winners shot 10 or more strokes under their "handicap". It...
  8. fastbasser

Vokey SM5 authenticity??

I picked up a Vokey SM5 raw 56/14 wedge last month and love it. I got second one in the mail yesterday (a 60/04). I have questions if this is a legit one.. The first one's S/N is just engraved. The second is engraved and white. The first had 2 labels on it, the second one label.. The first was...
  9. fastbasser

R9 shaft in a Jet speed?

Ladies and Gentlemen, First of all, Happy Easter to all! My question is will an R9 driver adapter fit in a Jet Speed driver? Thanks to all!
  10. fastbasser

Course/Hole handicap??

I have been going through the USGA website trying to find the correct procedure for establishing the handicap ratings (order of difficulty) for the holes on any course (1 through 18). I have come across bogie rating, course rating and slope rating. Does anyone have/know the specific rule or...
  11. fastbasser

WTB TM Tour Burner left hand 2 or 3 iron

I have a buddy looking for a Taylor Made Tour Burner left hand 2 or 3 iron with a regular steel shaft.. Thanks in advance..
  12. fastbasser

Course makeover??

Our 18th hole had 4 bunkers in front of our green. For the long hitters, there were and are not an issue. Most can easily carry them off the tee. For the average and worse yet older golfers, they were in play a lot. With that being said, a good bunker shot worked if you landed in one. Last...
  13. fastbasser

Teeter Hang Ups and Bad backs??

After being to to Drs and Chiropractors and being told surgery may be needed, I bought one.. Have any of you tried one of these with positive results? Thanks ..
  14. fastbasser

Tournament handicap question??

My wife and I played a 2 person "scramble" or Captain and mate" today. After seeing the handicaps, it was obvious we were in no way competitive as a team. I was told by our Pro they used the "USGA" formula. I asked where I could find it and received no response. . My handicap is 15 while my...
  15. fastbasser

Golfing on Memorial Day..

My wife and I are heading out to play 18 around noon. We should all remember those who have died or who are wounded that give us the freedom to do so! :drinks:
Back