Recent content by fatboy

1. F

What golf stuff did you buy today?

A couple doz of the kirkland golf balls. I actually like them. To me they are very similar to the old Titleist nxt tour at a 1/3 of the price. Right now cost is an issue Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. F

Prescription Sunglasses for the Course

Same. I got contacts mainly for golf so i could wear different sunglasses than just my one rx pair Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. F

Official Rant of the Day

Will do. Right now they are who ins co sent over. Hopefully no issues. They love to tear stuff up! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. F

Official Rant of the Day

Ok. You asked? Get home with my wife. Go in basement to settle a bet. What color is couch in basement. As i look at the couch i hear, “drip, drip, drip”. Walk over and sure enough there is water coming through drywall. I said, “fatboy, this cant be good”. Only thing above was refrigerator. So i...
  5. F

Going to the range

I hit 3 with every club wedge-driver. Then i start playing with under 100 yd shots with wedges on down. Adjusting ball placement, swing length (face of clock) and see what works. What can i hit high, low for different distances. Then leave 3 more shots to end with driver. Helps keep short game...
  6. F

Prescription Sunglasses for the Course

Ok here is the question. I have a pair or maui jim prescription shades, 2 pair of non prescription, a pair of ray ban, and a pair of wrap arounds. I bounce from contacts or glasses. But here is the question. I have found that brown lenses give me the best vision for reading greens. I have brown...
  7. F

CONTEST The Grandmama: A Full Bag Of Callaway Equipment, A Trip and More

Did i miss contest #2? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. F

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Yep, i did a putter fitting and walked out with this beauty. It came down to this vs my cure putter. Once i hit 15 putts with both this one won by a lot. As i have golf fri and sat we will see how it does for real. The crazy thing i found during the fitting was my eye position. What i thought...
  9. F

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Spent about 2 hrs at a putter fitting. Have a cure putter. Been leaving short a lot lately and about 2” to the right on longer putts. Worked on eye position. What i thought was over the ball was about 2” off the ball. Anyway worked with a ton of putters. Came down to keeping the cure or going...
  10. F

On Course Habit You’re Trying to Kick

Smoking would be the one. I smoke too damn much. But it helps me calm down after some bad shots. I have tried zin but its just not the same. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. F

Do you have a controversial golf take?

Do i get a discount if i can play in 2.5? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. F

No sunflower seeds. How many times do i have to sweep away seeds on a putting green Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. F

For pros: Narrow the course. Significantly. Throw a ton of bunkers in. Longer rough. Make them have to show more skill than just bombing drives. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. F

Unless you are playing a perfect course, winter rules should be in effect. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in