Recent content by fatboy

1. F

Bridgestone Tour B JGR HF1 Irons Review

Several have hit them. I was at an indoor golf center last week and the whole group next to us kept hitting them. I had to wait to hit my damn clubs! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. F

CONTEST Golden Ticket for the 2020 Morgan Cup

need to see if my age has affected my ability to compete while having an awesome time with thp/cobra on a side note. If anyone has a calender from st judes there is a month with a picture of a cool young lady named sasha stephens from lacrosse wi. She is my cousins daughter. Had a hell...
  3. F

Veteran Hat: Clever or Wrong?

I would have to agree Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. F

Do you ever do First Class when flying?

Does flying private jet count? On regular flights i have upgraded my wife. Never me. We all know the saying....... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. F

What was your greatest recovery?

Par 4. On in 3. 50+’ putt along a ridge the whole way. Miss, go down 1 to my son. Make it and we tie going into last hole. Son was giving me all kinds of ****. Hit the put. Rode the ridge. Hit the turn. Ball slows. Ball slows. Hole coming. Ball slows turning dead center. Ball kind of stops. Ball...
  6. F

Something Awesome is Coming From Majesty

Ready........ got time while brats are cooking. What ya got? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. F

Sub 45" driver length...anyone?

I went long. After hitting a cobra f8 at the tru temper event i went to 47”. Lost a tad of distance but i hit it straight as an arrow. As my arm continues to strengthen after bicep surgery my length is coming back but still hitting it straight Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. F

Official Rant of the Day

This is about a week late. Driving to work last week. Go to rurn on rd my plant is on. A dick on a harley who was riding my ass for a cpl blocks swings around me and hits my side mirror knocking it off the car. Dumbass then guns it around a big curve......... and his peg hit ground. He wipes out...
  9. F

Do You Travel and Play?

Take my clubs everywhere i can when traveling for work. Easy to do when i fly southwest. Spend a lot of time in columbus area so i play with a co worker regularly Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. F

I let anyone hit them. My son loves them and keeps asking when im getting new clubs. Several friends have hit them and really like them Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. F

I have had these clubs since last year. Got lucky enough to attend the tru temper event last yr. i would never picked these out until i hit them and the first shot i hit ended up 6” from the cup. I absolutely love these clubs. Feel great and they are great for my game. Not every relationship...
  12. F

Injury Question - Would you rather?

This is a question i have a ton of knowledge about. I have had 2 injuries while golfing that caused me to shut down and miss considerable time. Tore a rotator cuff and tore a ligament in my middle finger. I have had 29 total surgeries and live with “lesions” on my ribs that somedays hurt like a...

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in