Recent content by fatboy

1. F

CONTEST Win a Bridgestone Georgia Spring Break Capsule

Tough choice, but it has to be the lunch box. I mean, i need to replace my adam 12 lunchbox from the 70’s
  2. F

ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now – 2024 TEEm Tour Edge – Be An Equipment Tester

Cap. 19 Rh Albatross yes First i would snap some pics. Then it would be off to range to give it a good breaking in (you know, mat marks on bottom) so i can get an idea of distance and shot shape to be followed by a rd of golf!
  3. F

Official Rant of the Day

Sue the kids parents. Oh, its also time to reinstall corporate punishment in schools. You know. The damn paddle
  4. F

Official Rant of the Day

I did the “fancy PMO class. But not to help me with continuous improvement projects that I lead. Company paid for it. Some good stuff. Was not interested in cert.
  5. F

Remembering Dad

Enjoy the memories. Not easy
  6. F

Tour Event The 2024 Masters Contest and Thread Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Brian Harman Dont ask me why, but now that I picked him he will struggle and hunt me down
  7. F

Washer/Dryer Recommendations?

I did not think it was over priced. Saw a lot of machines that were more expensive with pretty stuff. Dont need pretty stuff.
  8. F

Washer/Dryer Recommendations?

Speed queen is the best. Simple. Last forever
  9. F

Sports Memorabilia Thread

True that! It will more than likely be the one thing my kids fight over.
  10. F

Official Rant of the Day

Been a tough run the past cpl months as my mom was in hospice for ovarian cancer. She passed last week. It sucks but she was ready. My wife had the boob squash last week. Came back abnormal. I dont know how much i can deal with. Went from just wanting to get through this week dealing...
  11. F

Welcome another Budget Golf rep to THP!

Welcome! For those of you who have not ordered from here, try it. Prices are good. Some things we cannot use discount on but not a big deal. I get my shoes from there and they arrive quick. Way better selection than stores in ohio. Not one complaint.
  12. F

Sports Memorabilia Thread

My priaed possession is not on display. Jordan rookie card. Ill use it for retirement. My ohio state and browns memorabilia hang proud in my cave!
  13. F

Knee Replacement Golfers

Dont forget the ice!
  14. F

New Arccos Link Pro

I have used my apple watch in the past but battery was an issue. I was able to get an ultra and curious as to if that will be better
  15. F

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Irons & Hybrids Review

Stupid me, i could have done that but was too lazy. I will be adding these to my clubs to try when i get fitted.
Back