Recent content by FatChance

1. FatChance

Simulator Golf, I don’t get it.

I don't get it either. If I still lived up at 7500' in SW Colorado, I could spend close to the money it costs to outfit and maintain, or pay to rent, a simulator, or just drive down to Scottsdale to play a round or two of real golf. Now, I live in Arizona where we can play pretty much...
  2. FatChance

What accessory(ies) have you lost on the course?

I seem to lose my mind at the golf course quite frequently.
  3. FatChance

Jason Day - Worst Ever Masters Scripting?

The baggy white hoodie and white pants he is scripted to wear today (Sunday) is it's own level of awful...
  4. FatChance

Cleveland Smart Sole Full-Face Wedges

My preliminary thoughts are that the Smart Sole C chipper and S sandwedge are both incredible and have a place in my bag. The L lob wedge can be very useful and I have used it in some particular situations and it is easier to hit than any lob wedge I have ever used and will stay in my bag until...
  5. FatChance

Cleveland ZipCore XL Irons Review

I have been playing my new Zipcore XL irons with Recoil Dart 65 F2 shafts for a couple rounds and they are incredible! A simple swing gets them launched straight! and long (stronger lofts). The forgiveness is great. I just got a new launch monitor that was delivered today and I have to dial in...
  6. FatChance

Bryson DeChambeau Plays Avoda Golf Irons

During the coverage earlier today, they said he designed them, had them 3D printed and they were just approved for tournament play a couple days ago and he is playing them in the Masters as of yesterday. If true, that is incredible!
  7. FatChance

Shot Scope V5 Golf Watch Review

I am replying to my own post to provide the response I received from Shot Scope: "Thanks for getting in contact. You cannot just upload scores to your Shot Scope account. The in round scoring system is just for in round use only and only the data uploads to your account. If you turned off...
  8. FatChance

Shot Scope Software - Data, Updates, Features, Requests and Questions

@GavinwithaR1 Does the Shot Scope V5 (and/or X5) have a simple way to manually keep score without shot tracking activated and have the score data upload to the app? Said another way, can you turn off shot tracking before a round, then after finishing a hole, is there a simple way to manually...
  9. FatChance

I was hoping for the simple on/off option for shot tracking depending on if I wanted to track shots or not (for any reason), and still have the option to save the round's data or not, on the same device or app. A score is valid data, after all. I would prefer not having to purchase two new GPS...
  10. FatChance

That would be disappointing and might be enough to keep me from upgrading from my Garmin S60. It seems like it would be such a simple option in the software for those who do not always play exclusively with the same bag of clubs.
  11. FatChance

Does the V5 (and/or X5) have a simple way to manually keep score without shot tracking? Said another way, after finishing a hole, is there a simple way to manually enter a gross (or net) score for that hole when shot tracking is not activated? Will it prompt you to enter a score for the hole...
  12. FatChance

G-TECH Heated Handwarmer 3.0 Sport

I don't know if they would be worth it for even both of our weeks of winter down here in central Arizona? When it is below 60*, who would even consider playing in arctic conditions like that? Crazy talk.
  13. FatChance

Recommendation for low/mid-priced launch monitor

Thanks. I would not have asked if I did not have concerns. 👍
  14. FatChance

Lost my ShotScope L2 rangefinder

Paint the new one fluorescent pink.
  15. FatChance

What is your “go to” club?

Mavrik Max Heavenwood. 👍
Back