Recent content by fdheadwear

1. F

Teach me! Alabama Golf Trip?

This is what we did and it was fantastic. The greens at one of the courses at Grand National were new and like concrete so it was very hard to hold them. I'd imagine they are amazing now.
  2. F

Puma Phantomcat Nitro Golf Shoes

Great to hear. Try the brand Compede band-aids. Life changing comfort for your heels with blisters, etc.
  3. F

Puma Avant Golf Shoes

I got the non wing tip version and love how they look/feel so far. I got a pair of the Nitro's as well and Ignite Innovates. Not sure if they are a little big and I need to size down. Feel like my right heel is sliding up and down a little but need to try on with different pair of socks.
  4. F

Puma Phantomcat Nitro Golf Shoes

You need to use some Mr Clean pads on these to clean them up and get rid of all the blue stuff! :)
  5. F

Callaway Apex Pro Series Irons

Anyone know if the all black CB's will be released to retail? Will MB's be offered in the same?
  6. F

Ireland in May

I'm thinking we won't be in shorts in May during this time? Thought it was still on the cooler side?
  7. F

Ireland in May

Flight back is at 115pm so don't think we have time.
  8. F

Ireland in May

Here is what I think we are going with. Feel free to add any feedback: Newcastle: May 19th- Great Jones- 730pm May 20th- Villa Vinci- 830pm Bushmills: May 21th- Bushmill’s- 630pm May 22 - Distiller's Arms - 630pm Dublin: May 23 - Fire Steakhouse & Bar - 745pm May 24 - Sole Seafood & Grill -...
  9. F

Ireland in May

I had already told them to sub the 1st night to Great Jones and the 2nd night to an italian place called Villa Vinci. Near Bushmill's I don't know if there is much variety? I'll check out the ones in Dublin but not sure how close they are to The Alex hotel? Out of the ones you listed which...
  10. F

Ireland in May

Hey All: Heading to Ireland in May with 8 of us to play Ardglass, Royal County Down, Royal Portrush, Royal Portstewart, The Island, and Portmarnock. Staying at the Slieve Donard, Bushmill's Inn, and The Alex in Dublin. Any great restaurant suggestions? This is what has been suggested to us...
  11. F

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2023 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Should be had with more blueberry vodka to balance the equilibrium
  12. F

Jump in the pool if it is cool enough to use like a plunge pool. That will get the blood pumping and feeling better.
  13. F

Try and Old Fashion but with Reposado Tequila- you'll thank me later! :)
  14. F

Fitting question- anybody get fit into the Axiom shaft from Fuji or just MMT for those that didn't do steel? Good luck and enjoy the day boys!
  15. F

Owww, My Back!

What type of back brace do you guys wear? Is it one that can be worn under your polo so it isn't visible?
Back