Recent content by FernDog

1. FernDog

How do you Topgolf?

We go with some guys on the block if the weather is good. Even in the shade, the summer heat in North TX makes it uncomfortable. Lot of fun for happy hour rounds.
  2. FernDog

Where Do You Store Your Golf Balls?

I keep mine on a shelf in my golf room at home. Can’t keep any in the car in north TX summer heat.
  3. FernDog

Guitar Solos - your favorites

One more, not widely known: Contraband: All the Way to Memphis The entire song has some blistering solos from Tracii Guns and Michael Schenker. Contraband was a one hit wonder “supergroup” but man does this song qualify!!
  4. FernDog

Guitar Solos - your favorites

Here’s some of my favorites that are not from your typical guitar hero songs: if you read each one and hear the solo in your head, you’ll know what I mean. The Police: Bombs Away The Eagles: I Can’t Tell You Why The Cars: Shake It Up Billy Idol: Blue Highway Blue Oyster Cult: Don’t Fear The...
  5. FernDog

The Playoffs: THP Fantasy Football Sponsored by Edel Golf

Let’s have a great game!!
  6. FernDog

That was a decent showing. Projections are real close.
  7. FernDog

This game is the difference for me good, bad or ugly
  8. FernDog

Bite your tongue!!!🤣
  9. FernDog

I have a few tweaks but can’t do much more than what I have now. Our stats are pretty similar for points scored and against. Just got to hope that Trevor keeps it rolling.
  10. FernDog

Your Mt. Rushmore of Overrated Foods

Brussels Sprouts, grapefruit, avocados, Chik-Fil-A nuggets. The last one is for the 1000 times I took my kids there and did not order those for myself once.
  11. FernDog

Week 15: THP Fantasy Football Sponsored by Edel Golf

thanks Mike. Some close battles yesterday. Glad that Trevor and the Jaguars came to play against Dallas.
Back