Recent content by Fildini

1. Fildini

FS: Cleveland CG7 Black Pearl tour Iron Set (3-PW)

For sale is my set of year old CG7 BP tour irons. The set has DG R300 shafts. The irons were ordered custom and are 2 degrees upright and 1/4 inch longer than standard. The 5-PW have standard size white Lamkin performance plus grips. The grips were installed at the end of last season and are in...
  2. Fildini

Celebrity Sighting

I am at the Philadelphia Golf expo today. I almost ran Carling from big break over as I was walking on. Would it be wrong to try to get her to hang out in philly tonight?
  3. Fildini

Doo Doo Brown

This is the origin. 1-900-976-DOO DOO!!
  4. Fildini

This is Funny (At Least I Think So!)

Ha ha, I found this and it cracks me up....
  5. Fildini

Funny Sounds

Talking about Bazinga from the Big Bang theory reminded me of this... I find these to be pretty fun to mess around with. http://instantsfun.es/ If I only could figure out how to extract the actual sound bit from these buttons. Fildini
  6. Fildini

Srixon Z-Star Tour Yellow Contest

Hey all, I just received this in a Srixon newsletter. It is s facebook contest where the winner will win personalized yellow Z-Star or Z-Star X balls for themselves and 3 friends. http://www.facebook.com/Srixon Fildini
  7. Fildini

FS/FT - TaylorMade Tour Burner Driver 9.5 Deg

This is a near mint condition TM Tour Burner Driver. This was used for the second half of last season and is in immaculate condition. No sky-marks or blemishes at all on the head of the club. This driver has the stock TM golf pride tour velvet grip. It has a 9.5 degree loft with a the stock...
  8. Fildini

Another Fun Way to Get Distracted!

http://nintendo8.com/ This is some old school fun! Fildini
  9. Fildini

Srixon - Win a Trip to Scotland Contest

Good Morning, I received notice of this contest in a Srixon newsletter yesterday. In addition to congratulating Tim Clark and Robert Allenby for their 1-2 finish at the TPC, there was info on how to register to win a trip to Scotland later this summer. Here is a link to the entry...
  10. Fildini

WTB Nickent CYG Hosel

Yes, I am wondering if anyone has one for sale. I checked EBAY but all I found were shafts and hosel together. I am just looking for hosel. Fildini
  11. Fildini

FS: TaylorMade R540 Driver & V-Steel 3 Wood

For sale: TaylorMade R540 9.5 degree Driver: $40 This driver is 9.5 degree R540 driver with a MAS 70 gram stiff flex shaft. This is a low torque soft tip shaft that provides a higher ball flight. The club has some wear on the top and sky marks. New Tour Velvet grip. Headcover included...
  12. Fildini

FS: Mizuno MP-14 & TM RAC OS Iron Sets

I am selling the following sets of irons: Mizuno MP-14 (3-PW) $125 This is a nice set of classic Mizuno forged blades. The set is in good condition, with very little wear on the 3-5 irons and normal wear on the the 6-PW. The clubs have DG S300 steel shafts and new Tour Velvet grips. Enjoy...
  13. Fildini

Opinions Please

Good Afternoon Friends! I need some assistance. While searching for a Nickent 4DX @ Hybrid, I came across this at DallasGolf.com. I was wondering if anyone had any experience buying from them (good or bad). It seems to me that this is a good deal for what appears to be a new club. It...
  14. Fildini

Hello from Philadelphia, PA!!

I look forward to tapping in to the expertise of the community to help improve my game. Fildini

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in