Recent content by fireitup

1. fireitup

Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

I'm so pissed that we are rained out. I played Sim golf today and was absolutely killing it. Was - 2 through 9. Birdied 10 and then bogied 4 of the last 8. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
  2. fireitup

Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Second hole tee shot. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
  3. fireitup

Course recommendation for Port St Lucie Fl.

I'm heading to Port St Lucie with the family for a few days at the beach. I'm bringing the clubs and will try to get a round in. Any recommendations for a nice course in the area?
  4. fireitup

Orlando at the end of August

I'm going to be at Disney at the end of August with my family. My brother and I want to sneak out for a round of golf before our flight home. We will be staying at Disney and are looking at the Magnolia Course. I just wanted to reach out to the locals and see if there where any better options...
  5. fireitup

Contest for Hackers with children

Augusta National has started a competition for kids called Drive, Chip and Putt. The finals are held at the club the Sunday before the Masters. http://www.drivechipandputt.com/ Good luck to all of the young hackers at there!
  6. fireitup

The best birthday present ever!

I'm sure most that are reading this thread are thinking about what equipment I might have gotten for my birthday today. But sorry to disappoint you all. My nine year old daughter gave me the best birthday present ever. Here is a little background information. I started to introduce her to the...
  7. fireitup

Shoulder stall

My problem is that on the downswing my shoulders stall when parallel to the line. When the shoulders stall my hands release early and get stuck behind me. From there I end up flipping at it. Do you you have any drills to promote a complete shoulder turn through the ball?
  8. fireitup

Am I crazy?

In an attempt to reach one of my goals for 2013 (play more golf) I decided to play yesterday. I have never been one to play winter golf so this was a new experience for me. I found a course that was open, drove an hour to get to it and plopped down the 40 bucks to play. The wind was blowing...
  9. fireitup

Hello from NJ

Fireitup joining the mix here. I'm just getting back into the game after a few year forced sabbatical (bad back) from the game. While looking for information on new clubs I found this site. Looks great. I look forward to interacting with you guys.
Back