Recent content by flip_rome

1. flip_rome

How often do you clean your clubs?

Full Clean before every round
  2. flip_rome

For Sale Callaway Rogue ST Max LS Driver Head & Swag Golf Covers

Callaway Rogue ST Max LS Driver 9 Degree Head Only comes with Headcover - SOLD Swag Golf 30 Lives 2.0 Alignment Cover - $275 Shipped Swag Carbon Falling Skulls Wood Set Sealed - $410 Shipped Everything OBO. No Trades at this time.
  3. flip_rome

For Sale Putters and pair of Jordan's

1 - Odyssey Ten 2 Ball 34" comes with headcover - $215 OBO Shipped 2 - Scotty Cameron Fastback 1.5 34" - $315 OBO Shipped 3 - Jordan Golf 4 Seersucker NRG DS Size 11 - $360 OBO Shipped
  4. flip_rome

Callaway Releases Big Bertha B21 Driver

Current gamer is a Taylormade Sim 9* with a Mitsubishi Diamana S Limited shaft.
  5. flip_rome

WTB Callaway Big Bertha B21 Driver

Looking for a 9* head with the RCH 55 Regular flex shaft.
  6. flip_rome

Callaway Releases Big Bertha B21 Driver

How does the RCH shaft help out with spin? I'm a high spin player and wondering if I should stay away from the RCH shaft. I tend to hit down on the ball as well and can't wait to hit this driver.
  7. flip_rome

What SIZE grip do you play?

Midsize MCC Plus4
  8. flip_rome

Headcover Showoff Thread

This is my summer set up. (Robert Marks) My winter set up. (Seamus Golf)
  9. flip_rome

How many bags do you own?

I've have 3. Vessel Player 2.0, Vessel Lite and Jones Utility Trouper 2.0
  10. flip_rome

For Sale Cobra Speedzone Xtreme Driver

9* White Head with Regular Flex Tensei AV Blue Shaft. Comes with headcover. Driver used 1 round. Looking for $385 Shipped to lower 48.
  11. flip_rome

WTB UST Mamiya Helium Fairway Shaft W/ Cobra Adaptor

looking for the Helium Shaft that came with the F9 3-4 fairway wood.
  12. flip_rome

For Sale Sold

I have a brand new still in plastic T22 Newport 34". Looking for $625 shipped and paypal'd to the lower 48. Only trade would be for a T22 Fastback 1.5 34" Thanks
  13. flip_rome

PXG deal?

Yup, just ordered a set of 0211... They are $95 a club if you qualify for the heroes program.
  14. flip_rome

WTB: Ping G25 Iron Set

Probably a long shot but does anyone have a set in regular flex (steel or graphite) sitting around? Ideal make up of set would 5-PW but let me know what you have... Thanks!
  15. flip_rome

WTB Callaway Apex CF 16 Irons

Looking for a set with regular flex graphite shafts but might be interested in some steel ones depending on what you have.
Back