Recent content by FLsandmaster

1. FLsandmaster

For Sale Callaway Mavrik driver

Decided to keep please close the thread Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
  2. FLsandmaster

For Sale Callaway Mavrik driver

Selling my driver Callaway Mavrik sub zero driver with an Adilla rogue white 130 stiff flex. I've only played 3 rounds with but I did purchase used. Asking $175 shipped. Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
  3. FLsandmaster

Interesting round

The local course is in the middle of renovating their greens. So in the meantime, they mowed a circle about 15-20 ft in diameter at the end of the fairway for a temporary green. Literally the smallest green I've ever seen. (Imagine a mini-golf course) Putting wasn't bad. I call it interesting...
  4. FLsandmaster

Golf In Florida

between paying for 9 and getting your bag and cart, rain. In fine Florida fashion we are playing through
  5. FLsandmaster

Drivers?

I've never really hit my driver well and to be honest I'm not sure I should really worry about it anymore. I only swing it 5-8 times a round and I usually end up cussing the shot. Lately I have been teeing off with an iron or 3 wood hitting it a little shorter but finding many more fairways. So...
  6. FLsandmaster

Work league

My job has actually started a work league. Basically we play at a local course, who shuts down half the course just for us to play on(about 16-20 of us). Its 12 weeks and we mix it up every week could be match play, best ball etc. Does anybody else's job try to do anything with golf? I'm knew...
  7. FLsandmaster

Hello from sunny Florida

hello everybody, I came across this site looking up club reviews and after browsing found a ton of helpful information and even more helpful people. A little about me, my shining moment in golf is driving the green on a 300yd par 4, really bad moment was 2 putting from 10 feet on the same...
Back