Recent content by Football55

1. F

For Sale Golf Shorts Galore - size 34, 35 and 36

I will take grey size 35 shorts. Please send me paypal.
  2. F

Callaway MAVRIK Drivers

That could be the issue, but natural shot ( go to ) is slight fade. That being said, a fade really does not fit my eye so unless a narrow fairway I swing more inside out to produce a draw. Another odd note, my natural iron pattern is a draw. Driver miss therefore, is a pull hook.
  3. F

Callaway MAVRIK Drivers

Thanks for your quick response. Sold the Max to a friend as he loved it and when I replaced just went with Standard as I was told I would like better. Set both at +1 D. Really prefer the Standard as finding fairway is much more important than a few extra yards. Was just wondering tho, why my...
  4. F

Callaway MAVRIK Drivers

Question for you experts. After playing both the Max and Standard with the Rogue White shaft, there is no question I hit the Max longer, but the Standard straighter. This seems to be the opposite of what I would expect. Any insight? Play to a 5.4 and natural ball flight is a slight fade. Thanks...
  5. F

CONTEST Win this New OGIO Backpack and Gift Card from Budget Golf

Ogio backpack Would purchase ANOTHER putter
  6. F

Free Towel with Claw Glove from CaddyDaddy

Love the glove and towel, ready to order another before promo goes off. Really would prefer the gray tho. When will it be available? Thanks, Bill
  7. F

For Sale Bettinardi 2020 Queen B 6 SBS

Great putter guys, tried last week and like better than my Scotty 2.0 squareback.
  8. F

Free Towel with Claw Glove from CaddyDaddy

Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered. Bill
Back