Recent content by Fozcycle

1. Fozcycle

The 60 and over Thread

My club’s Senior tees are 5,033 yards with 64.1/103 Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  2. Fozcycle

CONTEST Win Your Choice of Titleist Drivers

Ts1 please, as it will complement my T300 irons that are on order.
  3. Fozcycle

Describe Ben Hogan Equipment

I purchased the Ptx irons and Tk-15 wedges a few years back. Since then I have gamed Cobra F8's and Wilson D7's. The Ben Hogan's are back in my bag. They have a feel like no other. I try others but keep going back to the Ptx's....I have also added the Hogan VKTR 3 Hybrid. The Hogans are...
  4. Fozcycle

Take Your PuttOut With You

Have the Putt Out and the mirror. I have only used them indoors on my putting mat.
  5. Fozcycle

Cobra LTDx Fairway Woods and Hybrids

Still gaming the F8 3W and 5W. I like the rails.
  6. Fozcycle

Introducing the THP Limited Series

Good deal to represent.
  7. Fozcycle

Comfy Walking Shoes

I had some extra credit when I traded some Cobra irons(F8) and got a new Speedzone Extreme Driver so I selected a pair of Etonic spikeless. Man, they are very comfortable walking.
  8. Fozcycle

Cleveland Golf Huntington Beach SOFT and SOFT Premier Putters

I have last years Huntington Beach Soft 11 in my collection. I bought it at 34" but use a 33" so I have not had it cut down yet. The oversize grip is very comfortable.
  9. Fozcycle

Shot Scope V3 is Here!

Queston: When you enter the number of putts, do you count the ones from the fringe?
  10. Fozcycle

Which UST Recoil Shafts Are Best For Wedges

I have been gaming the Recoil 460(Wilson D7's) and 460 ES(Cobra King F8's) in my irons with the same in my wedges. It really helps with my consistency swinging the irons.
  11. Fozcycle

Hilton Head Sept 18-24

I'm off to Hilton Head for a week(Sep 18-24) with my wife, daughter & Sister-in-Law.....Yes, none of them play golf.....So I am off to play golf in paradise by myself......unless theirs a THP member in the Low Country that can join me. I will have vouchers to play Shipyard & the 3 Port Royal...
Back