Recent content by Fraasty

1. Fraasty

Mizuno Pro 221, 223, 225 and Fli-Hi Irons

My custom order was placed 5/31 so I’m right around 8 weeks of waiting for my set of 225’s from mizuno. Any updates on how long everyone else is waiting?
  2. Fraasty

TL;DR - I changed how I hold the club and it made a big difference :-)

Interlocking grip on everything except the putter I put both index fingers down the sides of the grip for putting. When i did my putter fitting on the quintic i was basically as sbst as you can get. The fitter said he doesn’t see that too often but told me not to change a thing. Gotta play what...
  3. Fraasty

Do you like 5 woods?

5 woods are awesome but i love the 4/7 wood set up better
  4. Fraasty

Heavenwood?

Not a heavenwood but i still carry an aeroburner 5whl (7 wood) if you have a sweeping swing and struggle with hooking hybrids then high lofted fairway woods are the way to go
  5. Fraasty

FS Cobra f7 one length 5-lw

*sold* EDIT: Lob wedge is sold and id like to get this set moved. Sand wedge ended up at the same home as the lob wedge so let's take another 25$ off So 425$ 5-GW and I pay shipping!!! Had a fun run with these but have decided to sell this set to continue my club ho'ing ways Asking 575$...
  6. Fraasty

WITB!

Finally got my 5 wood in yesterday and that completes how my bag should be set up for a while. There still may be a bills nfl bag in the works we shall see........ Driver r15 5wood aeroburner 20.5 hybrid r15 4-7 tour preferred cb 8-pw tour preferred mc 50deg, 55deg rtx 2.0 cb 60 deg rtx 2.0...
  7. Fraasty

Kansas Members

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Fraasty

New from middle of nowhere kansas

I've been lurking around the site for a while so i figure its time to join! I live around derby/mulvane area and work in south Wichita. Golf and guns are my passions! I usually golf with the old fellas from work but i enjoy a round of golf with anyone regardless of age/skill Always looking...
Back