Recent content by fuffle master

1. fuffle master

The Official Banter Away Thread

When you get a package you don’t know about ordering, but came from Sesame Street you open that up But, to find out it’s a new ball for your bulldog to chew. 😢
  2. fuffle master

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya

Always go USA. Cart bag for life guy here.
  3. fuffle master

ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now - The GolfTEC Experience at GrayBull

Amazing opportunity and event for those selected. Good luck to all entries
  4. fuffle master

New Road House movie, are you in?

This was such a bad bad movie. Besides a bar and using the Dalton name, the story was so different. Patrick Swayze and others are rolling in their graves on how bad this reimagining was. Then add in some of the worst acting you have seen since Harold and Kumar go to White Castle. Because...
  5. fuffle master

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya

Time for Shaft Up. Going with team @DannyLe for the win. Never count him out no matter how many strokes he is giving. Callaway Paradym TD is current driver Ventus Red 6 is my current shaft LinQ Blue is my favorite UST Mamiya driver sharft. Good luck guys. Just have a great time
  6. fuffle master

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Irons & Hybrids Review

Just received an email with 50% trade in bonus. Now, just have to decide if I trade in my Paradym X for the new Ai Smoke. Only costing 150 in total for a whole new set of irons.
  7. fuffle master

CELEBRATION The Captain of the 2024 Grandaddy em Em All with Callaway Golf

Congrats to the new Cap. Hell of a day for you now. @jlew I bet when you see your little bell with over a 100 messages that’s brings such a good feeling.
  8. fuffle master

MLB Gladiator League

I agree. Strategy ? I just looked at who was ranked higher and said sounds good to me. 😂 At least I got 1 Phillies. Alvarado is my new favorite Phillies player.
  9. fuffle master

MLB Gladiator League

I couldn't tell you who half my team even is. Since I don't follow baseball, I just went with an outsider rankings list and picked accordingly. Now I know what it is like when you have a friend who just shows up with a fantasy book with rankings. :ROFLMAO:
  10. fuffle master

CONTEST 2024 March Madness Contest and Thread Sponsored by Tour Edge

Was out all day, but looking at the numbers the Boilermakers must have played great. Go Purdue, this is the year
  11. fuffle master

NEWS 2024 Grandaddy Announcement

I thought I was decent at live posting. I was wrong. The Grandaddy moves much quicker and you need to almost have live posting as easy as second nature. And maybe I wouldn’t open up team chats while playing. As posting live in the chat doesn’t work very well. 😂 On the serious side, I do...
  12. fuffle master

2024 Data Experience Extra Rounds Thread

If we get a group round together, I’m in. Just let me know the location
  13. fuffle master

CONTEST 2024 March Madness Contest and Thread Sponsored by Tour Edge

NC State is on the the Sweet Sixteen. The funny thing about this is my niece just got back from visiting and I have been pushing her to choose NC State as her 1st choice college. One more win and she has to go. 😂
Back