Recent content by gadiel

1. G

FS: Ping G20 Driver 10.5* regular shaft

I am selling my Ping G20 Driver 10.5* regular shaft . I have used this driver for only two round of golf and one range session. Stock grip and shaft, stock headcover is included also. Price $225 shipped in the US Any question just let me know. Gadiel [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG]
  2. G

Seemore M5x feedback anyone?

I would like to know if anyone have used the new seemore M5x ? At this moment I have been using a Rife Deep Blue center shaft putter and is the best putter for me in a long time. Looking the seemore shape is similar to the Rife Deep Blue but a little smaller which I like.
  3. G

Skins A400 or 2xu compression shirts

I want to know if any THP member use or tested Skins A400 or 2XU compression shirts.
  4. G

Any experience with Bobby Grace Triumph putter

I want to know if anyone has used the Bobby Grace Triumph putter, I want to see how good is on real life greens. I tested this putter on Edwin Watts indoor green and I liked but decide to wait and test this again on real grass greens.
  5. G

skycaddie sgx

I want to know if any on this forum is using the gps and any review of this unit. Thers any advantage over bushnell pro xgc?
  6. G

Ladies irons sets

Hello I want to buy a new set of irons for my wife shes a high handicap and and shes only 5ft , I was looking the Nike Machspeed irons, Ping Faith and TM superL. Which one is more has more distance ? Any expereince with any of this is good specially from some one that own or used for more than...
  7. G

Any experience with scrtch wedges?

Any experience with scratch wedges, spin, feeling distance, control?
  8. G

Birthday gifts ideas for golfer wife

In 2 weeks is my wife birthday she love golf but I really need ideas.
  9. G

Fairway woods recomendations

I want to see what people here have tested and recommend. I have been testing a 5 wood R9 and a Adams speedline. At the moment I like the R9 but want to hear for other options like Ping G15, Mizuno MX 700 and others. I don't care about distance I want consistency.
Back