Recent content by Galen Marek

1. Galen Marek

Callaway “Pauses” relationship with Phil

https://defector.com/phil-mickelson-really-stepped-in-it/ And we’ll pretend American Express doesn’t do business in Saudi Arabia. Like I said I ain’t a fan of the stunt Phil was trying to pull but his sponsors pretending they have the moral high ground is ridiculous. They just hope we’re too...
  2. Galen Marek

And Shipnuck probably released the most incendiary quotes to establish interest in his book. I’d be curious to read the whole conversation. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Galen Marek

Trust me I hate politics and as a huge Phil homer I feel let down by him big time. But rocks and glass houses and stuff. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Galen Marek

We’re taking a brave and courageous stance against Phil. Oh and ignore our clubs are made in China - Callaway Golf The Uyghurs in China are surely applauding Callaway’s integrity and moral values. Phil phucked up but let’s be real here. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Galen Marek

What cigar did you smoke today?

New ashtray and Diesel Esteri Puro. Great stick. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Galen Marek

Best thing about golf

It’s definitely the friendship. I love being on the course, the conversations, the sh!t talking, the beer, the cigars, the betting and the feeling of well struck shots. Everyone I’ve met through THP I consider a good friend and I look forward to getting back to our SoCal/NorCal matches. On a...
  7. Galen Marek

Cigar of the month club delivery today. The missus got it for me. Started with the Gilberto Oliva. Not bad at all. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Galen Marek

And your phone too. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Galen Marek

Today’s haul. I thought the Aging Room was a five pack. Imagine my delight when I saw ten. Don’t know when I’m gonna smoke the Padron 1926 Family Reserve 80 year. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Galen Marek

Royal Vista golf course and Rocky Patel. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Galen Marek

No special occasion. Just smoked through all my “budget” cigars. I need to get another lot of Oliva seconds. I made the mistake of recommending them and my favorite lot (CH Robusto) is sold out. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Galen Marek

Mine were stamped January so I was pretty excited they had been aged about a year at least. Great recommendation. I love them and so has everyone I hooked up with one. I love opening my humidor and saying “Care for a Cuban?” Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Galen Marek

My cigar guy in La Habra is a damn drug pusher. He tosses in a free cigar from time to time and he gave me this baby. Now I ain’t no snob but this was so smooth and delicious how the Hell do I go back to sub twenty dollar cigars?? Curse you Tony! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Galen Marek

That’s what the population thinks of most golfers as well which is funny. It’s a shame people have that attitude. I’m of Hispanic descent, work in warehouse in a Hispanic community, all my co-workers are Hispanic or black and we love our cigars, craft beer and golf. If someone wants to think...
  15. Galen Marek

The evening begins. Never had a Plasencia but it smokes smooth, burns hella even and I can tell is gonna last a while. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back