Recent content by GavinwithaR1

1. GavinwithaR1

Breaking Down Ballyhack Hole #16

Closer for less club, if you are on the limit of reaching play left of the green to hopefully open it up for a chip.
  2. GavinwithaR1

Breaking Down Ballyhack Hole #16

This is a really good hole, awkward green to hit as you are coming across it.
  3. GavinwithaR1

Breaking Down Ballyhack Hole #12

This is a cracking hole!!!!
  4. GavinwithaR1

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Contact support, they will be able to recover that I would imagine.
  5. GavinwithaR1

Shot Scope X5 Adds Hole Maps

It is the last 30 shots uploaded. The system thinks the X2 tag is in your 3W, not sure why - support will figure it out. The reason it shows the tags as that means we limit what the watch will show to 20 static possibilities rather than a lot of options of what is tagged in my bag.
  6. GavinwithaR1

It is from the last 30 shots you have played with that club. It therefore allows it to be current, if you play quite a bit of golf.
  7. GavinwithaR1

If you haven't already, get in touch with the guys at support@shotscope.com. They will get back to you asap and be able to check all of this out.
  8. GavinwithaR1

5 rounds in your account for performance average. The more rounds, the more accurate it will get.
  9. GavinwithaR1

Off Course – Shot Scope Hole Maps, V5 and More

Really enjoyed the chat with @Canadan as always.
  10. GavinwithaR1

Shot Scope Software - Data, Updates, Features, Requests and Questions

So this is a good question. The reason apps have it is that they use a different API and it is hard to get exact data for the watches. Nothing worse than providing the wrong information. We are researching this however and the key is getting correct data, I am unsure how accurate the apps...
  11. GavinwithaR1

Breaking Down the Mizuno Pro Irons

@JB timely, I was checking out the 243s on Saturday.
  12. GavinwithaR1

yes, the app updates today, and the X5 firmware update with maps will be Monday.
  13. GavinwithaR1

It will be released on Monday.
  14. GavinwithaR1

Developing a "Fairway Finder"

So are the courses that you play on typically have trouble on both sides on the same hole?
Back