Recent content by Gilbertc13

1. Gilbertc13

Best Unique Shot in Your Arsenal?

Driver off the deck with a draw, or the more popular punch hook from the trees. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  2. Gilbertc13

Which Iron Get The Most Use In your Bag?

You can hit a low hook with a 9i? My low hook is a 4 or 5 iron Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  3. Gilbertc13

Best Sounding Drivers

Callaway mavrik Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  4. Gilbertc13

Which Iron Get The Most Use In your Bag?

On par 3s it’s probably a 7 iron. Anywhere else I’m pretty much driver 54° or driver 58° Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  5. Gilbertc13

Poll: Can you Handle Five Wedges?

https://www.golfadvisor.com/articles/top-25-toughest-golf-courses-in-the-u-s-according-to-your-reviews according to golf advisor it’s 4 of the top 25 hardest course in the country. I believe it. It was my home course in college when I was on the team. Article is from June 20th 2018 Sent from...
  6. Gilbertc13

There’s 2 different ones. Either #5 the first par 5 or #17, a short par 4. #5 has rock all behind the green and if you go long or thin it, it’s going to ricochet off the rock, back in play hopefully. #17, I can’t remember if there’s rock. It’s a tempting short par 4, that goes way down hill and...
  7. Gilbertc13

The course I played in college in NH is a course where you pretty much can’t hit driver. So I elected to take my driver, 3 wood and 5 wood out of the bag. I rolled with 3-PW. 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, putter. A few here might’ve played it. The Shattuck in Jaffrey NH Sent from my iPhone using...
  8. Gilbertc13

The best shot of the round

Two from yesterday. I hit a 4 iron from a fairway trap to a tucked pin, leaving about 4 feet. I also hit a bad 4 iron from the fairway. Blocked it way right into the bayou, which was kind of dry. My ball was half in the water and half out. I felt like bill haas from years ago. Hit it just like...
  9. Gilbertc13

What did you shoot today?

Played again today. 37-33-70 (-2) with two bogies and a birdie on the front. Then started the back birdie bogey birdie birdie. Mixed in a few pars and birdied 18. This game is kinda fun again Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  10. Gilbertc13

Taking a step back from the game and likely here as well.

played today. The bug is back Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  11. Gilbertc13

Callaway MAVRIK Drivers

Y’all need to hit this driver. It’s legit Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  12. Gilbertc13

I think it will be good to get out of the industry. I’m moving into a completely different job in law enforcement. So for the next 6 months I’ll have weekends off and will likely be playing a day here or there. After that I’ll be playing random days as my schedule will be all Over the place...
  13. Gilbertc13

My new job starts next week, not in golf. So I picked up the sticks again to play with my dad who haven’t seen in about 4 months. Shot a quiet 75. 39-36. First round since 7/11/19 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  14. Gilbertc13

I’ve gotten to the point in my life where golf is no longer a priority. Working in golf, I have found that I am no longer interested in the game. Usually I’ll hit balls once a month to keep up with my game and make sure I can demo whatever I’m teaching. I have to say aside from this I don’t do...
  15. Gilbertc13

What's your internet speed?

Wireless too! It’s FAST Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Back