Recent content by gisqc2

1. G

The Stack System

At the end of each set (including the last one) they put up all the numbers at the top of the pop up for reviewing. Click the bad one and it will give you a keypad to correct it Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
  2. G

The Stack System

Just finished my 5th foundations sessions and already seeing gains… most of them are probably just getting back intl it as I did 6 months of superspeed last winter and I am still below my max back then. The workouts are varying every sessions so far I seem to be better on lighter weights (even...
  3. G

The Stack System

Ordered one on sunday and it was already there on the next friday! I was expecting a 3-4 weeks delivery so it was a nice surprise! Did superspeed for 6 months last winter and i picked up speed but i feel like i lost most of it during summer time while not training. Big gain I have with the stack...
  4. G

New Release: Callaway Apex UW

Just picked up my 17 and 21 degree combo. I hit a few balls in the sim right away and it was...disapointing, but trusted the fitting and the round I could play with a demo and blamed it on me. After a round and a range session I can confirm it was a me thing back on that day. Wow! It is so point...
  5. G

New Release: Callaway Apex UW

Just ordered a 17 and 21 after spending some time with the 19 deg. I was looking to replace the 19 deg 3h but the 19deg uw was a good 10-15 yards longer and my hybrid was already nicely gapped, so the 21 should be perfect. The 19deg uw was also only 15 yards shorter than my 3wood so figured I...
Back