gmiller598's latest activity

• gmiller598
    https://www.nbc4i.com/sports/muirfield-village-set-to-host-two-pga-tour-events-in-july/ Looks like the PGA is replacing the canceled...
  • gmiller598
    I would assume this is the standard white people response. I've never had an issue with police either but I am white. I don't think...
  • gmiller598
    gmiller598 replied to the thread Whiskey Thread.
    That's how I got my Old Rip Van Winkle 10 year. I won a lottery in OH to buy it at retail. I've tried the W.L. Weller at a bad in...
  • gmiller598
    gmiller598 reacted to jsavoie88's post in the thread Whiskey Thread with Appreciation Appreciation.
    Incredible collection! And if what can be seen is any indication, I’m sure the juice that can’t be seen is equally impressive!
  • gmiller598
    You'e definitely got some nice things in there too. i can't get myself to pull the trigger on something like a George T Stagg. I'd...
  • gmiller598
    The bottom right is essentially all of my scotches. the pictures don’t ever really do it justice since the bottles go 3 deep on most...
  • gmiller598
    Finally bought a bookcase to have all of my whiskey in one place last weekend.
    • IMG_0594.jpeg
  • gmiller598
    gmiller598 reacted to AnthonyC's post in the thread Space X Launch - Who’s Watching with Like Like.
    Well done, I want to get off this planet too
  • gmiller598
    While they might not directly be tied to identity, they will know exactly who purchased each badge. Even as a volunteer there for the...
  • gmiller598
    gmiller598 replied to the thread Greatest American Rock Band?.
    So many great options but the definitive American rock band has to be the Grateful Dead in my opinion.
  • gmiller598
    gmiller598 reacted to Scorpion12's post in the thread Dukes Charger vs Smokeys Pontiac with Haha Haha.
    True... Smokey's car by the end of the movie was a rolling wreck!:D "Where you going daddy?" "Ima go home an' punch yo momma right in da...
  • gmiller598
    I remember that NASA was in denial for a quite a while that a simple piece of foam could have caused so much damage. They didn't believe...
  • gmiller598
    I've worked for three companies that supplied materials to the Space Shuttle, including the adhesive that glued the thermal tiles to the...
  • gmiller598
    I watch the Discovery Channel's documentary last night after Deadliest Catch and I've had it on the Discovery Channel ever since the...
  • gmiller598
    Just to be clear, it was the Bandit's Pontiac. Technically Smokey's Pontiac was a LeMans that got all the doors and the top ripped off.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in