gmiller598's latest activity

• gmiller598
    gmiller598 replied to the thread NHL Team Moving?.
    Shane Doan played his rookie season in Winnipeg and moved with the team to Aizona. He is synonymous with Coyotes hockey. Now his son...
  • gmiller598
    gmiller598 replied to the thread SNL Beavis and Butthead.
    It was funny but I enjoyed the alien abduction more. I'm almost always near tears laughing so hard when they do that bit.
  • gmiller598
    Marlins game not so well attended tonight. But the roof is open!
  • gmiller598
    I won't wear a shirt of a specific course or event unless I've played there or been there as a spectator but that's just me.
  • gmiller598
    gmiller598 replied to the thread Whiskey Thread.
    What do you like? I haven't been to Louisville for a few years so I kow a few things have changed but I recall Evan Williams having a...
  • gmiller598
    If Tiger Woods couldn't move the needle for Nike golf clubs, I'm not sure anyone will buy Wilson just because Rick Shiels plays them...
  • gmiller598
    Quebec may get another shot in expansion but the dwindling attendance in Winnipeg for a winning team has to be concerning for the league...
  • gmiller598
    Par for the course. There needs to be a good house cleaning in the team structure this offseason. I hope a new GM just cleans house and...
  • gmiller598
    gmiller598 replied to the thread Whiskey Thread.
    I think its 2 things. People began producing more and that stuff is reaching their 6-8 year old maturity now and it's only going to...
  • gmiller598
    That's a fair thought depending on where people live. The Panthers have been in that location for 30 years and have had a chance to...
  • gmiller598
    I do think arena location has a huge impact. The Phoenix metropolitan region is huge. The Panthers have struggled historically with...
  • gmiller598
    gmiller598 reacted to YukonLiving's post in the thread NHL Team Moving? with Like Like.
    Yep, and I highlighted Manon for that reason. She played preseason games in 1992 and 1993, while the Jets moved to Phoenix in 1996. Look...
  • gmiller598
    The attendance has some caveats though. They've always been near the bottom of the league in attendance. Living in Columbus myself, I...
  • gmiller598
  • gmiller598
    I feel sorry for fans of Arizona but the ownership and the local government has made it hard for them to be fans. Phoenix is just not a...
Back