Recent content by Go4it

1. Go4it

Best OTR Top 4: (1) Odyssey #7 vs (7)Toulon Las Vegas

I game the vegas, and there is no doubt it is the best... One huge thumbs up for both of them is the ability to pick the ball from the green with ease... saves the back.
  2. Go4it

For Sale *Lock up* LAB Golf Directed Force Putter

Directed Force Putter 2.1 w/Press 2.M Grip Condition good but used. 35” 71* lie angle. $275.00 shipped CONUS OBO
  3. Go4it

FS: Seemore PTM-1 FGP - Great Putter Great Price

If you have been wondering how a Seemore performs using the RST, this is your chance. 33" Seemore PTM-1 FGP 33' Rosemark Grip Psychedelic Cover $55 Shipped
  4. Go4it

FS: Toulon Memphis

For sale Toulon Memphis. Original owner, I have played about 15 rounds with it. Putter is a 9.5z The cover is showing running wear because I carry my clubs. $185 shipped CONUS.
  5. Go4it

FS: New Level Gap Wedge 50*

EDIT: It has been kept in a head cover...great shape. For sale New Level Gap Wedge (50*) Nippon Modus3 115wedge. Right handed. Has a brand new mid-size Winn grip...happy to install a new, standard size golf pride grip if you want. Its like new, check out pics. If you want to try a premium...
  6. Go4it

WTB Odyssey WHITE HOT ROSSIE XG Putter

All, Looking to purchase an Odyssey White Hot Rossie XG putter. It would be nice if it is in pretty good shape. I may consider other Rossie models as well. If you have one laying around in the garage, gathering dust, consider giving it a new lease on life! Thanks, Ed.
  7. Go4it

FS: Orange Whip Like New

$70 shipped CONUS - 47" Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Go4it

Today's Magical Thought(s)

After being around enough amature golfers I know that we all find a swing thought or feel that takes your game to another level (perhaps only for one round.) Its that thought you add to your journal or your notes on your phone... I have been writing down these things for a while now..and it is...
  9. Go4it

FS: Garmin S60

For sale Garmin S60. It’s in fantastic shape includes the box and packaging SOLD Shipped CONUS - PLEASE LOCK UP
  10. Go4it

Scotty Cameron putters

Peter kills it! Peter kills it! I commissioned Peter to refresh another putter for me. This time a 2012 SS Newport 2.5. Original finish was Scotty’s black mist. This is the first Putter I ever bought when I started playing this frustrating game. I went with Peter’s no maintenance Anthracite...
  11. Go4it

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Mizzy gap wedge...sexy!
  12. Go4it

FS:EPIC SZ 9* Aldila Rogue I/O 60 X Shaft

Up for sale is a Cally GBB EPIC SZ 9* with an Aldila Rogue I/O 60 X Shaft. This is a fantastic driver that is only leaving me because of a new Rogue. It is in perfect shape where it counts...the crown. There are no blemishes on the crown, looks like new. The sole and face have normal wear and...
  13. Go4it

Contest: Callaway Customs Goes Rogue

RED and BLACK is ROGUE - THEY ARE ALSO TIGER's COLORS AND HE SHOULD BE HITTING ONE #tigerGOrogue!!!!!
Back