goalie's latest activity

• goalie
    goalie replied to the thread Guns and Golf.
    J M Custom Kydex or Tier 1 for AIWB for me. Bravo Concealment for OWB cheap holster Safariland with ALS retention for battle belt...
  • goalie
    goalie replied to the thread What’s Your 150 Club?.
    7-iron for me. Life improved on the course when I accepted being older and quit swinging hard.
  • goalie
    The course I played Sunday allowed people with the same address to ride together. I don't know if that is officially "OK" here in...
  • goalie
    goalie reacted to tahoebum's post in the thread Minnesota & Wisconsin Thread with Like Like.
    I got my first Minnesota round in this afternoon since late October. Damn it was windy and those two waves of rain were chilly but it...
  • goalie
    goalie reacted to Architex's post in the thread What did you shoot today? with Like Like.
    Shot my personal best today. 35-36-71. I have never shot under par before today. I think the time I spent on my Skytrak when I was stuck...
  • goalie
    Those of us doing testing seem to think the likelihood of wrong test results (false negatives/positives) due to the test kits is more...
  • goalie
    goalie replied to the thread What did you shoot today?.
    46/51-97 Not bad for me after winter. The HL4 clubs are still amazing!!!! Would've had a good (for me) round, but hit 2 into a swamp...
  • goalie
    goalie reacted to djt311's post in the thread Minnesota & Wisconsin Thread with Like Like.
    Glad the course got opened up in MN, by the looks of tee times available most courses must have been busy. I was able to get out and...
  • goalie
    goalie replied to the thread Minnesota & Wisconsin Thread.
    I am over 50 with a history of doing, as my wife puts it, "$%$%&& stupid" stuff, so my back really doesn't like it when I carry. It's...
  • goalie
    goalie reacted to mngolferguy's post in the thread Minnesota & Wisconsin Thread with Like Like.
    I also bought the bag boy tri-swivel last year. Its a great cart. However, I still like carrying, so this year, at least as the season...
  • goalie
    goalie reacted to tahoebum's post in the thread Minnesota & Wisconsin Thread with Like Like.
    I bought a Bag Boy Swivel last March and haven’t looked back. I often will play more than 27 holes and now don’t get tired that last 9...
  • goalie
    Do you carry or use a push cart? My Bag Boy Quad purchase was life changing. I didn't realize how much my back hurt by the 13-14th...
  • goalie
    If it got me out of the hospital and onto the course, I'd do it. We'll see how today goes. My wife had me do a mulch/dirt run...
    • IMG_20200418_081547089.jpg
  • goalie
    Don Beaupre and myself breaking in retro gear before the outdoor Alumni game
    • FB_IMG_1514820734836.jpg
  • goalie
    Wayne undressed me like a prom date in a charity hockey game. I still regret not keeping that puck.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in