Recent content by GoldenBear03

1. GoldenBear03

Puma Phantomcat Nitro Golf Shoes

Is Puma typically slow on the shipping side? I ordered from them on Sunday and my order is showing as "unfulfilled." I realize it's just now Tuesday, but Dick's, Nike, Amazon, etc. have spoiled me to expecting orders to go out within 24 hours. I want these little bastards in time for this...
  2. GoldenBear03

Nike/Jordan golf shoes: Embrace the crazy.

When I see that colorway, I think of the sweater MJ wore in Barcelona.
  3. GoldenBear03

I actually just did a chat with them online and they are doing just as you said...no questions asked. I think I'll go back with a pair of Jordan 1 lows and see if they feel better to me. Open to other suggestions. I like versatile colors and comfort.
  4. GoldenBear03

I've never done this before, but I think I may call Nike and make them aware. I'm not usually a hostile shopper, but I'd love it if they offered to make this right and trade them out.
  5. GoldenBear03

Range Finder Warranty

Lifetime on Vortex and they are known as being one of the most forgiving warranty providers in the entire optics industry.
  6. GoldenBear03

I won't lie. After wearing my 11's a few times, I am not loving them. They're decently comfortable when you first put them on, but after a few holes, my feet are numb. I changed out the insoles and didn't get much relief.
  7. GoldenBear03

For Sale Callaway XJ Level 3 Junior Set - Includes 8 clubs - $200

Happy to do so! Thanks for approving. Please see photo below:
  8. GoldenBear03

For Sale Callaway XJ Level 3 Junior Set - Includes 8 clubs - $200

Callaway XJ Level 3 Junior Set. Played by my son for 2-3 seasons, but still in great shape. Retails for $399. Includes 8 clubs: Driver Fairway Wood Hybrid 7-iron 9-iron Pitching Wedge (added US Kids Golf) Sand Wedge Odyssey Putter Link to Callaway Website Asking $200 and also open to trades...
  9. GoldenBear03

Vortex Golf

I'm a big Vortex fan on the hunting side and, like others here, have several of their riflescopes and use their binoculars. I picked up the Vortex Blade Scope for $250 from Bass Pro last week and absolutely love it. For the money, I can't imagine being any more pleased. Now, in fairness, this...
  10. GoldenBear03

My 9’s arrived today and they are fantastic! Cant wait to get them out on the course. I was expecting more of a spikeless feel, but these have the setup of a more tour-like platform you would see on a spiked shoe.
  11. GoldenBear03

They have to recoup MJ's 5% royalty somewhere. 🤣
  12. GoldenBear03

First post here, Gents! Dropped in to say that I had low discipline this morning and pulled the trigger on the Cool Grey 9's. I couldn't help it. I've always wanted to be like Mike.
Back