Golf Chick
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey GC, been gone all day on a drive to Kansas, so I missed you. Thanks for the cute picture.
    Thanks bunches! The weather is calling for cooler temperatures than first thought so i probably wont get to wear the shorts and will have a jacket or something over the shirt. But I am looking forward to when I can get to wear them out to the course.
    Between you and me and I know you wouldnt tell my wife but I sneaked out Wed for seven holes and had three birbies off the back markers. Looks like you are the only person I can share it with.............OOOPS
    It was just some bloke who owned the bike . I think he came from just a few miles away....seriously
    Thanks a lot. We had a great day here where I live with the local parade. It was a long way from the one on 5th Avenue, I also have a pic of the only California Highway Patrol motorbike in Ireland that was in the parade.
    Arroyo Seco?!?! On a Sunday?! Whats up with that?!?!? *lol* We're playing Duarte today around 1 so guys BETTER change your minds and come play! :)
    Most Definitely! We go WAAAAAAAAAAY back! jk. It's Rick! Hey, I'm teeing off @ Duarte in like 15 mins. Can you guys make it? *lol*
    Funny, I was just looking at your profile and about to friend you when the upper right part of my screen went wild with color notifying me of a pending friend request. Beat me to it! Is your BF on here too?
    Hey just joined the site......see your interesting postings all over, just wanted to say gday
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back