Recent content by golf4life

1. golf4life

Rivers Edge, number 9. How would you play it?

I recently got back from our annual guy's golf trip to Myrtle Beach. This year we played 4 fantastic courses north of Myrtle Beach including Rivers Edge, a tough but amazing Arnold Palmer course. We played the Black tees at 6440 yards with a rating of 134. Their signature hole is the Par 5...
  2. golf4life

The MarTini Golf Tee

About 3 weeks ago I had a nice conversation with an old codger on the driving range. After giving him a bunch of distance numbers with my range finder, he insisted on giving me one of his golf tees, the Martini and told me to thank him later. Well, next time I see him I'll be thanking him...
  3. golf4life

The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Well, just finished an intense three week custom demo build and presentation for the NBA. Today I got to showcase our stuff to many interesting people at tech summit down here in New Orleans. Was a long and productive day. Tomorrow I get to hang out with our customers at jam session and brunch...
  4. golf4life

Live Update Thread - TaylorMade Tour Preferred Irons - TP CB, MC & MB

Wow, all 3 sets look great, but think the MCs would be for me. So gorgeous. Loving the updates guys, keep it up!
  5. golf4life

Miami / Ft. Lauderdale golf morning of Dec. 2?

Hey all, I'm going to be in Miami for work on Monday, but have Tuesday morning open if any locals are interested in a round. I'm flying out of Ft. Lauderdale at 2pm, so it would have to be a pretty early round. Cheers!
  6. golf4life

Cleveland 588 Altitude Hybrid Irons Preview

And here's the new bag. Gulp....
  7. golf4life

Cleveland 588 Altitude Hybrid Irons Preview

Here are some pics of the 3 and DW. You can see the DW has much less Offset. But notice too that the length of the blades is as best I can tell identical. I kind of like that. As much lateral forgiveness in the gap wedge as the 3.
  8. golf4life

Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

Boarding our chariot to Orlando in about a minute.
  9. golf4life

Euro soccer 2012-13 season (Spoilers)

Thanks for the info. The meeting went well. We were at both their state of the art training facility and the stadium. Shoot me a pm if you want the names of who we met with.
  10. golf4life

What are you drinking right now?

Last day in Europe. Finishing with a Guinness-like beer in Zurich.
  11. golf4life

As I continue my tour of Europe, Panachée Citron Oder Grenadin sitting at a cafe in Zug Switzerland by the lake. This is seriously beer candy
  12. golf4life

Affiglem doppel beer at a cafe in Paris. Sometimes work doesn't suck.
  13. golf4life

Old Speckled Hen in some old pub in London. Hand pumped draft beer. Good stuff!!!
Back