Recent content by golf_junky

1. golf_junky

SWAG Putters Thread

SWAG is kicking SC's @$$ with these covers and I've collected SC covers and putters since about 2006. I haven't purchased any SC covers except the Louisiana Web Dot Com covers in over 5 years and haven't been a club Cameron member in over 3 years. The covers SC is putting out now a days look...
  2. golf_junky

SWAG Putters Thread

He needs to kill it with a Scotty DelMar 3.5 style head with a flat top line. I hate the Scotty California DelMar with the high toe even if I do have one because I rather have SS for my everyday gamer and never could find anyone wanting to let go of the SS 3.5’s I came across in the COA’s. That...
  3. golf_junky

SWAG Putters Thread

That would have been pretty cool to do. I would love to fine someone to make me a stainless steel Scotty DelMar 3.5 style putter.
  4. golf_junky

San Diego Course Help

Ok guys me and a friend are going to San Diego on March 19th to meet up with a friend from Australia. We arrive on Sunday morning at 10:30. We don't meet up with our friend from Australia till Sunday night. The friend from Australia has already played Torrey Pines and does want to play it again...
Back