Recent content by golfer_teej

1. golfer_teej

What is the fastest 18 hole round you have played?

my fastest time for 18 is 1hr 53 minutes at Spirit Hollow in Iowa. first off the tee sheet and played really good golf.
  2. golfer_teej

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Massive Bridgestone Testing

1. Prov1x left dash 2. I'm very intrigued by the graphics and how they can help someone with their focal points. The Tour BX is a great ball, this might put it in gamer category 3. Tour BX
  3. golfer_teej

Pondering Graphite Shafts

The 125x are one of the boardiest graphite shafts I've tested. My driver CHS maxed is 116, so I'm not able to help much especially if you think the axioms are bendy @OldandStiff might have something else he could recommend as he's tested a ton Maybe what Bryson uses with the LA Golf shafts?
  4. golfer_teej

Old Man shakes fist at sky; handicap posting as a single

The new 9 hole rounds makes me not want to renew and spend money. I want my handicap as low as possible and I'm struggling seeing it go up a bit with some random score that I didn't shoot for a second 9.
  5. golfer_teej

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Wilson Dynapower Forged Irons

1) Titleist combo t200/t150 2) I've seen the use of AI with Callaway, so with irons Im looking for the same thing. Wilson states it's compact but forgiving so anything that suits my eye and continues to push the bounds of forgiveness I'm all for. 3) 4-PW w/axiom 125x shafts
  6. golfer_teej

GHIN 9-Hole Differential

My handicap is gonna be going up. My three 9 hole scores were a +3 (10.6 differential), +5 (10 differential) and +2 (9.7 differential). My handicap is trending up 🤷. The part I don't get is that the +3 and +2 rounds I had, the second 9 are easier and consistently shoot 1 or 2 over for that...
  7. golfer_teej

CONTEST 2024 March Madness Contest and Thread Sponsored by Tour Edge

Iowa St forgot what offense is all about. ILL leading the whole game. Yeesh
  8. golfer_teej

ANNOUNCEMENT AMA: Ask Me Anything About THP

Thank you for your response, appreciate it
  9. golfer_teej

ANNOUNCEMENT AMA: Ask Me Anything About THP

I know in the past you have said it just doesnt work out to do events with Ping, with that being said - are they always off the table or is there a possibility of doing an event with them in the future if both sides think its beneficial?
  10. golfer_teej

CONTEST 2024 March Madness Contest and Thread Sponsored by Tour Edge

Oh man.... @Daluteh just two MN guys going at it for a hybrid 😂🤣
Back