Recent content by Golferbest

1. Golferbest

Toughest Tee Shot For Amateurs? The 2014 Morgan Cup Opening Tee Shots

Man just watched the videos.. talk about bringing it all back! What an amazing weekend it was..
  2. Golferbest

SeeMore Putters Thread

So finaly think ive stopped my seemore collecting untill the next pr list comes out.. they are but 5, but each one has an attachment that I cant get over..
  3. Golferbest

Too Many Shot Options

Yesterday during my round I was reminded of how many (lack there of) shots I have in the bag. My chipping around the green is controlled by different lofts not different shots. My pitches are a series of 2 different types using different clubs. jm not a open yhe club up and hit it high. I use...
  4. Golferbest

Online Lessons Yes/No

So my spi instructor ask me the other night for some feedback on how to promote online coaching. With this being my first time going through something like this, I could only give him my perspective. With the money that most of us put out for equipment in a given year, taking a small amount of...
  5. Golferbest

WTB SeeMore Z3 CS

Know this is a longshot, but just wondering if anyone has a Z3 cs they dont use or would be willing to part with. Platinum or gunmetal is fine and must be center shafted. Thanks
  6. Golferbest

GolferBest's Cobra Fitting @ PGA SS in Roswell, GA

Well I figured I'd make my own thread to have all the infor in one spot. I also tend to ramble so this may be a little lengthy. So my morning started at aboit 8 am. Got the family ready and loaded up the car for a 4.5 hour trip to Roswell to gather some number for my bag for the mc. Ill pick...
  7. Golferbest

FT or FS Seemore ptm3 rh 34" s.s 2.0 grip

Great condition just her and I dont get along. I just cant seem to get in the groove with her. Would love to trade for another seemore. May trade for another brand of puttet of equal value. Would prefer to trade, bit 135 shipped in a good price. Comes with black rst cover (velcro)
  8. Golferbest

Too Serious Or Not Enough

So during my return to playing this game and prepping for a big event coming up, I have realized something that seems a little off from the old me. Before the break I was VERY dedicated to the lowest score possible. I worked on the range. Somenights into the late hours. I read, practiced, took...
  9. Golferbest

Fs or Ft CB Seemore M5 150$

Bought this off a THP'er last week. Thought I would like it but just didnt work. Figured id see who might want it. I can swap out the pink cover for a black one if pink isnt your thing. Trade isterest are Gps watch Gps rangfinder Maybe a different putter. I may be able to put cash if the...
  10. Golferbest

ClicGear Rovic RV1C Review

*This is not an official THP review* So I know there is a review for the ClicGear 3.5 Push/Pull cart. I havnt seen anything on this one. So since mine came in today I figured I would start a thread.. From what ive seen this is made with the same quality as its bigger brother. ●Lightweight...
  11. Golferbest

Seemore X4 34" S.S 2.0 Orange Grip

Decided to go with a private reserve carbon ptm. Plumber neck worked well for a couple rounds but now remember why I stop using them. The putter was bought brand new in the plastic. It has a couple practice sessions and about 7 rounds on it. Asking 120 shipped to your door conus. Motivated...
  12. Golferbest

FS Taylormade R11 Irons 4-PW. Steel Stiff KBS 90 shafts.

Worked out a deals on the course today for some new irons. With them and the i25's I don't need these anymore. Although the release date was awhile ago these are literally 5 months old. Asking $350 via Paypal shipped to your door. Conus only. If you need any more pictures or have questions let...
  13. Golferbest

Do Course Marshals hold the key?

So this previous weekend I played a VERY challenging course. It took precision, course managment and as much luck as I could put in my pockets :) With the course being difficult and a pretty good turn out for the course my fiance and I still only played a 4.5 hour round. We ended up partnering...
  14. Golferbest

What is your best "called" shot?

So while watching the golf channel the other day I heard something that made me laugh. One of the pro's said he was talking to his caddie about an approach shot and say "watch what happens when I put this is." He proceeded to put the approach in the hole. Now not every "called" shot has to go...
Back