Recent content by GolferDad66

1. GolferDad66

Checklist for golf trip? What am I missing?

And don't forget your Credit Card - to buy all sorts of fun stuff at the Pro Shop!!!
  2. GolferDad66

Team Aqua Men / BagBoy Championship Contest

Contest 1: Birdies = 6 Total score = +4 Contest : Birdies = 7 Total score = +5
  3. GolferDad66

CONTEST Win a Bridgestone Georgia Spring Break Capsule

the floppy disc ball marker sounds so cool!
  4. GolferDad66

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Wilson Dynapower Forged Irons

I was fortunate to try these irons, although only for about 25-30 minutes. I happened to be at the PGATourSuperstore when I noticed they were doing a Wilson fitting. Since the store was empty I was chatting with the Wilson rep, who started to fit me while he was waiting for his next appt. In...
  5. GolferDad66

Bag Boy Volt Electric Cart

that there is a game changer. Might convince folks that normally ride to start walking.
  6. GolferDad66

What Are You Working On?

Working on my take away as I was coming inside too too much and hadn't realized it. So trying to keep it outside my hands on the takeaway. Also swinging from the inside. Got a lot of work to do to become at least a mediocre golfer - but these two at the moment. Also trying to incorporate...
  7. GolferDad66

Masters viewership -no bueno

come to think of it, the times I did tune in on Sunday, I watched it from the the Masters app. Found it more entertaining.
  8. GolferDad66

Masters viewership -no bueno

I popped in and out. On Sunday it was the nicest day around here for weeks. I think a lot of people took advantage of the nice weather and went outside.
  9. GolferDad66

Jason Day - Worst Ever Masters Scripting?

styles start with the teens and pre-teens, not us old folks. How many remember bashing hoodies on golf courses. Now its common place. I imagine you will start seeing young kids wearing this stuff. Big printed words on shirts are back in style, so are cargo pants. and this age group roll their...
  10. GolferDad66

Off to buy the wife a new pistol

Not sure I'd give my wife a gun. I would hate to ever get into an argument with her.
  11. GolferDad66

Jason Day - Worst Ever Masters Scripting?

I am a big fan of the 80's, but even I stopped wearing those pants (at least a few years ago)!
  12. GolferDad66

Do You Care Which Tees You Play?

I would play forward tees if that's what the group is playing. But should they want to play the Tips, then I will stay where I am. I'm not a gluten for punishment
  13. GolferDad66

When did The Masters become THE major?

I think Tiger played a part. I also think the mystery that surrounds the course plays a part. And I think the fact that it really is the kickoff for many folks of the golf season also contributes.
  14. GolferDad66

NHL Team Moving?

One reason the NHL still wants to stick with Arizona is it is a big market and only getting bigger. If they can solve the Arena issue, and just have time to grow the fan base, it could be a big win. I remember when FLA and TB were having issues and people wanted them to relocate as well. Now...
  15. GolferDad66

NHL Team Moving?

If they move to Utah - they will save money on logo switch. Will only need to change 1 letter in their name. The "Yotes" to the "Yutes". Simple.
Back