Recent content by golferguy27

1. golferguy27

Arccos Caddie/360 Battery Replacement :)

I think they "power up" based on movement and potentially light - they told me it was good practice to keep them still and in the dark during our cold Canadian winters - similar to what I do myself I guess :) I did some surgery on some of my non-responsive sensors as well and the glue is...
  2. golferguy27

Full bag fitting — setting realistic expectations

I list to the golf.com podcast called Fully Equipped - fun actually. One of the guys from TrueSpec golf (fitter company) routinely says" If a golfer can hit the ball into the air and forward we can help with a fitting". While this may sound like a sales line, his rationale from it is, if you...
  3. golferguy27

Active or Passive hands?

After years of lessons, Im ashamed at how long it took me to get to a form of passive/dead hands - and its always work in progress. How I got there was starting to use my body correctly resulting in a more neutral set of moves - once that happened the need to "make things happen" got...
  4. golferguy27

too late for the OP, but also maybe helpful for others
  5. golferguy27

Putter fitting

Absolutely helped me - didn't result in a new putter but did result in changes to my existing putter and the identification of some putter swing and motion patterns that need a review. A guy once told me a fitting is half finding right equipment, half finding right methods and half, finding the...
  6. golferguy27

Club Fittings for Irons

This is a good iron fitting - yes, maybe not realistic for mere mortals :) (The full session is over 2 hours.....) This is a bit more relevant for mere mortals And this I'm lucky enough to have local access to TXG (in non-COVID times anyway) and their fitting processes are very good - the...
  7. golferguy27

Shot Scope V3 is Here!

I’d say it shows your game is equally balanced across the dimensions versus a pro - mine are less balanced with driving and approaches far less helpful in SG terms as compared to short game and putting.
  8. golferguy27

Launch monitors for personal use

The sc200 plus also captures swing speed without a ball - useful for swing speed drills etc
  9. golferguy27

this - a good, experienced fitter should be able to manage the time with you and any limitations - a bad experience travels a long way on social media .....
  10. golferguy27

Shot Scope V3 - Game Improvement Trends Revealed From Shot Scope Smart Watch Intelligence

This thread is why I love the shot data tools like Shotscope or Arccos - it just helps me make better bag composition decisions and shot decisions
  11. golferguy27

Shot Tracking

Shotscope is starting to roll out strokes gained soon, as in this spring - that will level the playing field considerably - I use both Arccos and Shotscope - both are awesome but I’ve found shot acquisition is more reliable on shotscope - but the Arccos data presentation was superior - so...
  12. golferguy27

Has anyone changed the batteries in your Arccos grips?

Shotscope sensors don't require batteries :)
  13. golferguy27

Has anyone changed the batteries in your Arccos grips?

There are three versions: 1) was with obviously and easily replaceable battery 2) was the second generation with not obvious, but completely possible (by a klutz like me), battery replacement - requires creativity, minimal patience and a CR2032 - and maybe some ultra this shrink wrap/covering...
  14. golferguy27

WTB Arccos Caddie Sensors - Dead

Its possible and not that difficult - just sayin' CR2032 ;-)
Back