Recent content by GolfFest

1. GolfFest

Cobra DARKSPEED Drivers Review

Considering putting a Cobra tip on my raw shaft from that event. It would look pretty good with the Darkspeed head.
  2. GolfFest

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

First bag/ponder battle would be the driver. Darkspeed X seems like the obvious answer for me. I don’t need a low spin head and I have no trouble hitting a draw or a hook for that matter a draw biased head is not that appealing. I don’t want to rule out the max though before trying it. I like...
  3. GolfFest

The urge to blow off work and go demo some clubs is higher than it usually is.
  4. GolfFest

Strong ponder for sure. I like the idea of adjustability to dial in gaps as well as change the weighting to make it more neutral to fade biased
  5. GolfFest

I’ll ask this publicly since others might have the same questions. What about grips? Those also just the no upcharge? How about something like the King Tec hybrids? On the website they show as 2023-2024 hybrids.
  6. GolfFest

ANNOUNCEMENT Morgan Cup Participants - The Final 2

Congrats. We have ourselves some teams now! So looking forward to this.
  7. GolfFest

I told my wife. A funny moment when she asked about the sponsor and I said Cobra/Puma golf. She said she never heard of them then I pointed out the Puma sweatpants she was wearing then it all clicked. Been a few years and not my first event so I didn’t get the is this a real thing question...
  8. GolfFest

ANNOUNCEMENT Morgan Cup Participants - The 3rd set

Congrats. Hope you weren’t planning on getting any work done today.
  9. GolfFest

I’m looking forward to seeing who is going to join us. Been busy with work then coaching kids baseball and now at my daughters play. I don’t think it has really set in properly yet. Still I’m excited. Certainly motivated right now
  10. GolfFest

No doubt. Still need to find the shaft pairing.
  11. GolfFest

🤔
  12. GolfFest

I did a lesson earlier this year, will probably do more. I never go to the range and it looks like I will have to start. Certainly motivated now to get in better shape. Possibly some match play a round or two with @Tenputt if he is up to it to prep.
Back