Recent content by Golfin

1. Golfin

If you could play a round every day, would you?

I would absolutely play every day if I could. Golf helps balance my life out a bit, love getting out to walk the course, be competitive with my game but still enjoy all of what golf offers (fresh air, great strikes, playing partner fun, scoring well)!
  2. Golfin

What golf stuff did you buy today?

The Sun Mountain Maverick is not tippy at all! I did not like my C-130 bag which was. This one is stable.
  3. Golfin

Sorry for the delay in responding, just seeing this now! The bag was 30% off in-store (Golf Town) Nov 4 & 5. So, not only did i love the bag and would have bought it anyway, getting the 30% was indeed a bonus! lol
  4. Golfin

Ping G430 hybrid (4, 22 degree) and Sun Mountain Maverick cart bag.
  5. Golfin

What did you shoot today?

38/41 with 29 putts. Might be the last game of the year, and ending on a high note if it is. Handicap down to 7.3.
  6. Golfin

Forgot how to play golf today

You are not alone my friend. My last 3 rounds before today was a 77, 80 and 82. Today? 92. swing and what to do to put a good hit on it was really off today. You know what? It’s golf and I fully expect you (and I) to go out and shoot a regular score for us the next time! it feels good to vent...
  7. Golfin

CONTEST The 2023 Morgan Cup with Cobra Golf Live Update Thread

Which Team is Winning? Team Hackers! Which Cobra Driver Head You Would Like? Cobra Aerojet 10.5 RH or LH? RH
  8. Golfin

Knock knock - You have company - 39/45 = 84 - 36 putts!! Could not make make anything inside 6 feet - Just ugly.
  9. Golfin

The Highlight of Your Golfing Career

3 hole in one's, all with my dad as my playing partner, and one of them with my father-in-law as well.
  10. Golfin

40/40 with 9 bogeys, 8 pars and 1 birdie. 39% GIR; 50% FIR. Was a fun, early morning round to play!
  11. Golfin

A 38/41 yesterday and I feel the game, just like that, has come back. 2 birdies, 7 bogeys, one double and 8 pars. 39% GIRs, 50% FIRs and 30 putts. The double was poor execution. Back to back rounds in the 70's and looking forward to more!
  12. Golfin

41/36 and just like that a 77, after yesterday's 88. Golf is maddening and I love/hate/love it! lol Did something I haven't done before, back to back birdies on 14/15, with 15 being #1 handicapped hole on the course. 4 birdies overall today.
  13. Golfin

I'm in a mid-summer funk! 44/44 today, but over the past 5 rounds it's been the same. Either I can't drive it well on a particular day, or my irons leave me - Either way, not happy with the Jeckyll/Hyde game right now and kinda fuming about it. lol I know there are more important things in...
  14. Golfin

A tidy 38/41 today, with 27 putts. Yup, i scrambled my ass off! One of those rounds where I didn't do anything great, but really solid around the greens that made up for an up and down long game/approach game.
  15. Golfin

40/39 with 3 birdies. Very pleased with the state of my game!
Back