Recent content by golfinFF

1. golfinFF

Anyone done TPI

Has anyone done TPI or even the assessment? I did the assessment Sunday morning and was kinda surprised by some of the results not being as bad as I thought they would be since I'm not all that flexible. I lacked the mobility/flexibility where I thought in a couple area where I thought I would...
  2. golfinFF

#THPCallOut GolfinFF Vs Cbaker April 30th

I'm calling you out buddy for the afternoon round on the Legacy course at http://www.sweetbriargolfclub.com/legacy/. GolfinFF 18hc Cbaker 8hc Baker will be giving me 9 pops Gonna be a good time on a great course. What's on the line - TBD
  3. golfinFF

New HC Rule, following or not?

The season is about to open for many in the next couple weeks and with that comes handicap tracking and the new no solo rounds for handicap. So will you be following by the new rule or posting the score anyway?
  4. golfinFF

What are you building? (Club style)

125g for dg x100 & 86 for PX 6.0 is what I find. Gonna need weights and a scale
  5. golfinFF

Jman on a roll tonight! The kids are lucky to have you dude
  6. golfinFF

What weight steel did you pull what weight graphite are you putting in?
  7. golfinFF

I like it dude, he'll play better and you'll get some good data
  8. golfinFF

Interested in hearing how this works out blind testing is fun testing
  9. golfinFF

Swing changes changing your fit?

I've been fit by my instructor a couple times in the past with the same results +1/2 and 2up also when ever we tinkered with head and shafts from the fitting carts this combo always worked in the past well for me. We've made some serious swing changes over the last yr and the numbers just...
  10. golfinFF

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

This Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. golfinFF

Golf school, would you?

The itinerary would include golf and two range sessions to cover long game(full swing) and short game(Pw yardage and in). During play your instructor gives course management tips, ways to hit from difficult lies we may only see a couple times a year as well as different ways to play the same...
  12. golfinFF

Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Will this do for the princess's Make the towers a bit taller for a straight slide and a twisty slide, rope bridge Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. golfinFF

THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

I've been busting my tail this weekend working on my game from top to bottom and I'm seeing very very bad things for #puremichigan Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. golfinFF

The 2015 Christmas Golf Gift Thread

wife nailed it with this one matches my bag and most of my polo's Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. golfinFF

Watches

Christmas present from the wife! Citizen Eco Drive that won't be a daily wear watch but will get plenty of time on the wrist for sure. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back