Recent content by golfinnut

1. golfinnut

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

Gonna be interested to see how these wedges tackle the areas around those diabolical greens at Ballyhack :eek:
  2. golfinnut

Mid Atlantic Meet up April

#15 - 600+ yard par 5 :eek:
  3. golfinnut

What's everyone think .... combo white/blue tees? Blues on the iconic Par 3's? #16 - 159 yards #12 - 169 yards #7 - 186 yards #3 - 174 yards These are all looking diabolical in many ways. What do you guys think about the task before us?
  4. golfinnut

Not gonna mention the weather cause we don't mention the weather. But .... it's gonna be perfect by Noon on Saturday! :D
  5. golfinnut

Your Favorite Practice Facility Amenity?

A good short game area is essential. They have to have a bunker for sand practice. Very few public courses in my area have bunkers. Lucky if they have a decent driving range
  6. golfinnut

Breaking Down Ballyhack Hole #17

Like most holes at Ballyhack, it's the green that you have to worry about. Be spot on with your distance control, enough to get to the green & also enough to get on the right tier. Don't go for the sucker pin if it's on the back right. I parred it twice & was short in the front bunker once...
  7. golfinnut

Xcaliber Legacy Driver Shafts

I got the same reaction when I used the rapid tapers as well. "Where did you get those knock offs from? Never heard of them."
  8. golfinnut

Are you serious Clark? Thanks @Jman for getting us all interested in trying these & then they are all sold out. :ROFLMAO:
  9. golfinnut

Oh NO!!! Out of Stock :banghead:
  10. golfinnut

I loved the rapid taper shaft in the irons. I may have to try one of these out, possibly in the fairway. Oh heck ... why not both? ;)
  11. golfinnut

CONTEST The Bracket Challenge on THP - Stanley Cup Playoffs and Thread

I don't get it. If you realize you're going to have to elevate the puck over a stick then SHOOT the damn thing!! Especially in an easy 2 on 1
  12. golfinnut

CONTEST The Bracket Challenge on THP - Stanley Cup Playoffs and Thread

Unreal. Stupid penalty costs them. Down 2 - 1
  13. golfinnut

The Official 2023 - 2024 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

Yeah forgot
Back