Recent content by Goose

1. Goose

2021 Club Championships

Our Club Championship was this weekend but was pushed back to next weekend because of weather.
  2. Goose

Do you practice with your gamer ball?

If I am hitting balls at home or practicing my short game at the course, I am using my own golf balls. Most of them are retired gamers. Hitting balls on the range before a round, I will be using house range balls.
  3. Goose

Srixon offering custom number and symbols

I am interested on seeing how well these logos hold up. Fingers crossed I get to play this weekend.
  4. Goose

I got one dozen with the paws, one dozen with an American Flag and one dozen with just my initials.
  5. Goose

These are cool. Order arrived yesterday.
  6. Goose

2021 Club Championships

Our club has just recently merged with another so now we have access to both places. The new to me course has its championship weekend after next, but I will be out of town. My original home course should have their championship mid September. Planning on defending my title on that one.
  7. Goose

Metallica Blacklist

I’m kinda ashamed to admit that I first found about this album by seeing Miley Cyrus’ version of Nothing Else Matters and liking it. Can’t wait for all the songs to be release.
  8. Goose

Swing weight preference

D4 on D-PW. Gap-Lob is D5.
  9. Goose

Trying to break 70 club?

Planning on dipping down in there this afternoon. Just need some putts to fall. Rest of the game is there.
  10. Goose

Garmin Approach R10 Launch Monitor

Very interesting. Cant wait to see how accurate it compared to the premium units. If its accurate I will have one
  11. Goose

USGA killing off DAC

Most decent public courses have GHIN and you can sign up there. I did this for years before I joined a club.
  12. Goose

Peloton Riders Unite

All seems to be well with the new frame. Something was whack with the first one since my outputs were so high and then ultimately stopped working. Didn't realize it until we received the new frame mid May.
  13. Goose

Tips For First Golf Tournament

Came here to post some thoughts but it looks like it was not needed. Congrats on the win! Competitive golf will change your game for the better. Keep it up.
  14. Goose

Peloton Riders Unite

New frame is supposed to be delivered tomorrow. Fingers crossed this one works better.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in