Recent content by Gyro25

1. Gyro25

ANNOUNCEMENT Morgan Cup Participants - The First Two From Signups

Congrats guys!! These announcements rolling out brings back all the feels, you're in for such a roller coaster!
  2. Gyro25

Genius or Not Cool?

Most people just dive into their phones and probably don't watch TV so I'd say it's innovative
  3. Gyro25

Holy hole-out Batman!

That's a hero shot if I ever seen one
  4. Gyro25

For Sale Precision Pro NX10 MASTERS BNIB

Yes, it has a mini clip on the back on it.
  5. Gyro25

ANNOUNCEMENT Introducing Participant #1 for Team THP in the Grandaddy of Em All

Congrats @mwoodpga , looking forward to the team starting to get picked!
  6. Gyro25

Pretzel vs Cracker Combos

Pretzels all the way for me
  7. Gyro25

For Sale Precision Pro NX10 MASTERS BNIB

For sale is this new in box and plastic Precision ProNx10 Masters themed rangefinder WITH a Masters themed case. I just got a new rangefinder so I want to see this one get some use on the course Asking $300 OBO (retail combined is $340) and these are out of stock Not looking for any trades...
  8. Gyro25

The Car Shopping Thread

He said they didn't need a deposit just the card info for good faith.. bit my in the ass The telluride seems best bang for the buck and beat the Highlander in a lot of categories. The one we had lined up with a 2021 EX with captains package, 22k miles, for 33.4.. a great deal for that package...
  9. Gyro25

The Car Shopping Thread

An experience like mine just now is why I ******* hate car salesmen and dealerships.. had locked up the de earlier this week, gave my credit card for good faith, they did credit check and approval, etc and set to go get it tomorrow. I call my salesman and he is off today, but I get a call from...
  10. Gyro25

Video Games Thread

Get it, it's fun as anything anything and yeah you can just click quick play and put in with randoms. I've been able to get on for a round or two every few days, some missions take the full 40 min and some are quicker
  11. Gyro25

2024 Data Experience Extra Rounds Thread

Hey guys, do we have anything officially set yet? Maybe the 11th? I'm putting the foot down with the wife I'll be golfing that day haha I'm sure that won't go well, but
  12. Gyro25

Puma IGNITE Innovate

Those look so nice, and comfy!
Back