Recent content by GreekGodX

1. GreekGodX

ANNOUNCEMENT THP Limited Series Preorder - A Golf Community Unlike Any Other

Anyone else having trouble checking out? It is just taking me back to the THP homepage. I am going to try clearing cookies.
  2. GreekGodX

ANNOUNCEMENT SOLD OUT! Mystery Bags Go Up on March 7th

Congrats to everyone! Added to cart and couldn’t checkout. Looking forward to the random special items that people get.
  3. GreekGodX

ANNOUNCEMENT SOLD OUT! Mystery Bags Go Up on March 7th

In the calendar! Very excited for these. THP mystery bags never disappoint.
  4. GreekGodX

Two Great CC Fitting Videos

I was just coming to post about these videos. Ian really dialed in the clubs for Paige. I love the work they do out in Canada.
  5. GreekGodX

How many polos do you own?

I’m somewhere in the teens. I’ve been consciously trying to only buy polos I love. Also this has been brought down over the years as I’ve been in the 30+ category before.
  6. GreekGodX

Sun Day Red Apparel

I wish Tiger would have teamed up with a clothing company to do this rather than TaylorMade. The off-center logo on the red polo and the logo being present on all the clothes is very ugly. Logos should be more subtle on clothing especially since some golfers are wearing it for fashion reasons...
  7. GreekGodX

CONTEST 2024 Super Bowl Contest and Thread

Let’s go Chiefs. Mahomes gets another step closer to 8 rings.
  8. GreekGodX

Should sim golf be more expensive on the weekend?

Peak vs off peak aside. Regular golf is a steal compared to sims.
  9. GreekGodX

Should sim golf be more expensive on the weekend?

NYC sims on the weekend is over $100/hour. $70/hour for off-peak. I’ll trade you.
  10. GreekGodX

Rory vs Micah Morris QI10

Give me Rory’s 340, tight draw drives all day.
  11. GreekGodX

Why do I want a Scotty Cameron putter?

I’ve always wanted one too. I share all the same sentiments. However, I love my Seemore way too much to switch. I would also actually look at Toulon before I strongly considered a Scotty.
  12. GreekGodX

NFL HC Openings 2024-25

Second interview for Jim Harbaugh in Atlanta scheduled. Falcons also did a virtual interview with Aaron Glenn, DC of the Lions. They also reached out to Vrabel. Vrabel seems like a perfect fit considering what he can do without a QB.
  13. GreekGodX

NFL HC Openings 2024-25

Belichick second interview with Falcons happening. I don’t think he sits out a season. Sounds like he loves coaching too much.
Back