Recent content by greggdrews

1. greggdrews

Best OTR Finale! (2) Scotty Cameron Newport 2 vs (7) Toulon Las Vegas

Ive tried both and I went from a Betti Inovai to the current Newport 2. Ive had both next to each-other and the finish is not close Scotty>Odyssey
  2. greggdrews

You really agree with all of my few day bans?? A lot less than 100x, stop spreading lies James....I expect more from a public figure/teacher like you James
  3. greggdrews

People can hate on my reply or make incorrect assumptions where they come from but I always say 100% what I feel and what I think....
  4. greggdrews

This is two completely different putters. Anyone liking the odyssey better either is a player of that putter or loves anything callway does. Scotty looks and preforms better 100%, love the dedicated following though....
  5. greggdrews

SWAG Putters Thread

Tried a little paintfill on the bottom.
  6. greggdrews

SWAG Putters Thread

Just got my putter, King headcover and Tshirt in today and all I can say for now is wow is this thing awesome in person and Ive never seen a headcover look this good!! Hope to have more if I can get out this weekend.
  7. greggdrews

SWAG Putters Thread

Such a good looking putter Curtis, and the headcovers look crazy good!!
  8. greggdrews

The UnOfficial THP Gathering Calendar

There are as always some big gatherings starting to be planned for THPers in 2018. I thought I would make a thread with links to each of the gatherings to make it easier for everyone to find. January Tampa Bay Outing (including an appearance by the one and only JB) January 17-20...
  9. greggdrews

Official THP Event Pondering Thread

2018 will be a zero event year for me. My travel calander is just already booked for golf between Vegas and Reunion. Maybe things will work out in 2019.
  10. greggdrews

Salt, We all LOVE it!!

What is the food you always find the need to salt? Margharita salt or sugar rim? Love to hear what flavor rim you think is better?!
  11. greggdrews

Do you salt before tasting your food?

Do you salt before tasting your food? I usually do but have been told this is improper.
  12. greggdrews

Is salt and pepper a condiment?

Do you think salt, pepper or other dry seasonings are condiments? Or only liquid forms like ketchup/mustard? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. greggdrews

Fs: J15 cb 4-pw

For sale a set of Bridgestone J15CB irons. 4-PW with KBS Tour V stiff shafts and black Lamkin Utx grips. They are standard length and 2* flat. In very good condition with some normal bag chatter and the 5i has a small nick on the bottom edge that is shown in the photo. Asking $375 obo...
  14. greggdrews

Official THP Event Pondering Thread

The number one on my list outside of grandaddy and ust is no doubt the THP Championship Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back