Recent content by Gregman55

1. Gregman55

2023 Titleist T-Series Irons

Played T300’s (2021) for the past year and still really like them. I’m getting the itch so going soon to try the new T150’s to see how I can get along with them. I’m a senior golfer but with the right shaft hopefully I can get some good results. Going to either Golf Galaxy or PGA Superstore in a...
  2. Gregman55

Forged Irons & Cast Wedges

I’ve used both, loved the Mizuno forged wedges, right now I’m using Vokey’s, forged clubs are loved for their feel and consistency, however in short clubs (wedges) I’m not to concerned about that When coming out of traps and around the greens.
  3. Gregman55

The Pets Thread

My two babies! These two girls are pure joy.
  4. Gregman55

Staying Connected in my golf swing

Just look up Harvey Pennick’s “magic move” solves most problems in the golf swing. Harvey’s Little Red Book is gold.
  5. Gregman55

Flat Swing : Tips or Drills

Good looking swing, if mine were half that good I would be proud. 😂
  6. Gregman55

Low Point and Weight More Forward?

If your swing speed isn’t fast too much shaft lean will hunt more than help, the more you de-loft the club the mo speed you need to get the ball up and create the correct spin. if you already have a 7 iron at 30* and trying to de-loft it to 27 it’s going do more harm than good, most game...
  7. Gregman55

Guns and Golf

DDM4a1 SOCOMM. This is my go to weapon.
  8. Gregman55

Guns and Golf

Latest purchase. Sig P320 Xcarry with Wilson Combat grip module.
  9. Gregman55

Playing with a bad back!

Had back surgery on a ruptured disc 23 years ago, only been playing golf for around 12 years. I’m about to be 68 in a couple of months, I get by ok but now have arthritis in the lower back but I’m still pretty flexible and can get a full turn still. I’m thinking of trying to change my swing to a...
  10. Gregman55

What is your favorite swing drill?

Nelly Korda drill
  11. Gregman55

The 60 and over Thread

Turning 68 in a couple of months, picked up the game about 12 years ago. I’m up and down with my consistency because of illness for the last 6 months, I’m an equipment junkie but now how settled on my current setup until next year, I’m not happy to see pros test the game improvement stuff, I...
  12. Gregman55

Preferred iron profile?

Mizuno Pro 221 love the looks and would play them.
  13. Gregman55

Sliding on grips more easily

Use plenty of solvent, be sure the inside of the grip is well lubricated and also the tape. Should just slide right on, once you start don’t stop but don’t panic, you do have time. I work PT at my local GS.
  14. Gregman55

How Many Hybrids Do You Play?

I carry two a 3 and a 4.
  15. Gregman55

Ping G430 Driver

Ping lost me with the 425, I really tried to like it but the Titleist TSi2 was way better for me. I played the 425 for a while but just couldn’t come to terms with the sound. I won’t even bother.
Back