Recent content by Guitarcats

1. G

FS: Callaway Big Bertha Mini Driver

I bought this new in 2016 and only used it for 5-6 rounds of golf. It’s in very good condition, no deep or big scratches on the top or sides and comes with original head cover. Comes with the Fujikura Motore Speeder 565 shaft in stiff flex. $100
  2. G

The Wilds Golf Club / July 15th 0720

My FIL had to back out so I'm looking for someone to fill his place. Hit me up with a PM and lets bring this course to its knees!
  3. G

FS: Local MN sale only / Callaway woods and irons, SM bag, Clicgear, PING & Busnell

FS: Local MN sale only / Callaway woods and irons, SM bag, Clicgear, PING & Busnell Please delete this thread. I found a brace that will let me play golf with no pain.
  4. G

Bushnell Tour V3 slope vs Tour V4 slope

Getting either one tomorrow so I would appreciate any and all feedback about these two models. There are not too many reviews yet on the V4 so if anyone on here has one I would love to get your opinion.
  5. G

Looking for MN-Twin Cities golfers

Hey, my name is Joey and I live in the Plymouth area but I am willing to travel if it's a nice course. I am looking to get a round in this Tuesday morning around 10 and on Friday between 7-8 am. I have been playing for 20+ years but due to work and a new family I haven't been able to play much...
Back