Recent content by Gwfool

1. G

Lagshot Club?

I use one, but mainly just to warm up like an orange whip. I will hit with them every now in then if I feel like I am leaving the club face open since it is designed to keep the toe open. But, I mainly like the weight as a warm up club.
  2. G

The Stack System

I wouldn't get to worried about the SSR. I have one that is a year old and it actually is reading slower than my PRGR, it may be age or lighting or something. You're seeing the results where it matters. I haven't been able to do a stack work out in the last two week because of travel, so...
  3. G

2021 Titleist T-Series Irons

I enjoyed them, and it wouldn't be the first time I ended up with multiple iron set configurations from a brand. When I tried the New Level 902s I did a combo set and then added 623Ms in the short irons and then added 623Ms to in the long irons as well. So, I ended up with 4-PW 623Ms, 4-6 1126s...
  4. G

2021 Titleist T-Series Irons

I am partially regretting my decision to go full T200. My swing was just way off that day and I lost confidence. I play Srixon 745s currently and feel like I should have gone combo set. Oh well. I guess I can always add T100s later even though who knows how long that will take.
  5. G

The Stack System

That angle of attack on the driver is fantastic. I know you want to get the AoA on the 7 iron down but great ball speed. Really good to see
  6. G

The Stack System

Agree with you that the total distance is on the high side. If you're swinging 110 and making optimal contact your carry could probably be over 275, but still anything that is total distance versus carry always makes me curious. That said, I wouldn't put much stock in its distance potential more...
  7. G

The Stack System

Latest workout. About the same as the last.
  8. G

The Stack System

Very nice!! Same here after just a couple of session I saw some increases. Very nice to see such results.
  9. G

The Stack System

It seems to have been very successful for all of us so far. I don’t think I’m seeing the espeed on the course yet but definitely increase in speed and better sequencing. I did have some issues with the prgr today but I think it was not aligned well. Anyway, today’s results
  10. G

The Stack System

Those are some good gains.
  11. G

The Stack System

Today’s workout. No gain, a little slower with less weight today on the third set. But, I do feel like I’m seeing better sequencing after using this for just a week and a little more speed on the course.
  12. G

The Stack System

Already seeing some gains and am only into my second workout in the foundation program. Baseline was 103 and up to 110 espeed today. I’m using the prgr black
  13. G

The Stack System

First foundation workout
  14. G

The Stack System

Well, I am diving in and here is my baseline. A little less speed than probably 7-8 months ago. But, I'll take it.
  15. G

The Stack System

Is there any issue on using it on multiple devices with same Apple ID. For example would there be an issue using it on my ipad rather than my phone?
Back